You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Smarmy faces made to punch

Remmie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sure he's probably already mentioned, but that smug cunt philip schofield. His fucking adverts for we buy any car (at rip you off prices) and his fucking bottled gin grind my gears.

I hope the cunt told his wife he was coming out live of tv before hand and she didnt find out from the programme.

• Upvote 3

• 6 months later...

Hopefully a new entry. 

Popped up in the debate on Jimmy Carr last night. 

A Guido Fawkes attack dog. The son of Staines if you will. 

Christian Calgie. 

Not only smarmy, but self satisfied and associated with other utter cunts who are have equally punchable faces. 

https://www.adamsmith.org/events/the-british-midterms

F2403860-4E13-42FA-808F-80D7693D4B47.jpeg

045F3EB4-3A17-4E68-AFA2-2E0477344B99.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Alan Sugar. I dont think he has one single redeeming quality as a human being and yet every thread of cunt that runs through his very being is displayed perfectly on his grimacing gnome like face. His fucking square head framed by hair he must have to comb with a fucking Crunchie tops off what can only be described as a man who hasn't been punched enough in the face because there's only so much time and arms can only move so fast. Even after all that I still wouldn't like to punch him in the face, I wouldn't like to punch anyone in the face, though his face is as punchable as Kelly Brooks tits are squeezable.

• Upvote 3

• 5 months later...
On 05/02/2022 at 11:21, Kepler-186 said:

Hopefully a new entry. 

Popped up in the debate on Jimmy Carr last night. 

A Guido Fawkes attack dog. The son of Staines if you will. 

Christian Calgie. 

Not only smarmy, but self satisfied and associated with other utter cunts who are have equally punchable faces. 

https://www.adamsmith.org/events/the-british-midterms

F2403860-4E13-42FA-808F-80D7693D4B47.jpeg

045F3EB4-3A17-4E68-AFA2-2E0477344B99.jpeg

Copy+of+Adam+Smith's+Legacy.png?format=2

Like the who's who of punchable faces.

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

All the finalists in The Apprentice...

AA18NVEL.img?w=1920&h=1080&q=60&m=2&f=jp

OK, we're onto the "punching women" thread now?

I don't think that any of those faces are particularly smarmy; maybe the two on the right, a bit.  No doubt they might actually be smarmy gobshites (after all, that's a prerequisite for going on that show) but they don't stand out as having smarmy faces.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

OK, we're onto the "punching women" thread now?

I don't think that any of those faces are particularly smarmy; maybe the two on the right, a bit.  No doubt they might actually be smarmy gobshites (after all, that's a prerequisite for going on that show) but they don't stand out as having smarmy faces.

Who says it has to be a man punching them?