You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sick of being Fat

Fowlers God

Updates ??? man I have eaten a like a greedy fucking pig for three months since my last update and enjoyed every single minute of it. Seriously I've put well over a stone back on, ate out like four nights a week every week since meeting some new bird. It stops today anyway, I'm going to hit it hard this time though, no faffing around with a couple of pounds every other week, no sweets, biscuits, takeaways, sugary drinks, snack, and most importnastly not one piece of bread. Going to lose a stone at least by this time next month, I'm a seriously talented footballer as many on here can testify but it's getting watsed by my lack of fitness.

Updates ??? man I have eaten a like a greedy fucking pig for three months since my last update and enjoyed every single minute of it. Seriously I've put well over a stone back on, ate out like four nights a week every week since meeting some new bird. It stops today anyway, I'm going to hit it hard this time though, no faffing around with a couple of pounds every other week, no sweets, biscuits, takeaways, sugary drinks, snack, and most importnastly not one piece of bread. Going to lose a stone at least by this time next month, I'm a seriously talented footballer as many on here can testify but it's getting watsed by my lack of fitness.

Needs montage

After doing fuck all for ages i started going to the gym and have lost 11 pounds which is nice.

Got a crappy knee op, keyhole surgery thing next Monday so i'll have a month doing nothing apart from gorge on food & smashing ales so it'll all go back on again with interest

The more excersise I do the more hungry I get. I refuse to go hungry so for this reason trying to lose weight isn't going to work for me.

But, as strange as it sounds, you don't have to stop eating to lose weight. If you're exercising then you need to refuel your body - otherwise your body will start eating away your muscle. If the muscles are fed then the body will eat away fat instead. If the body is starved then it slows everything down and it keeps fat in reserve.

As long as your eating the right foods and exercising then you'll lose weight. Though it's never the same for everyone, but keeping your metabolism in good shape is essential.

I'm tempted to show my before and after picture as I'm dead proud of myself with the weight I lost.

Go on!

I love seeing these. After the back of a few injuries, I was 14st 10lbs at the start of this year and by about easter, I was about 13st 5lbs. I normally weigh in at about 13st 7lbs now, which I am happy with. You might not think 17lbs or 19lbs is that much to show a big difference in pictures but I am only 5'11, so the pictures from last Christmas and new year to now are quite revealing how much a stone and a half can be. If I was 6'2 or 6'3, I'm sure it would'nt be as obvious.

If you have the time Ezeek, I recommend joining a spin class. Tough as fuck but you burn some serious calories! There is literally a pool of sweat around your bike.

I always found circuits great as you're working different parts of the body with high intensity.

I'll have a look at spin classes.

I'm 6ft and weigh 12 stone 2 now, not fat, fit as fuck and eat what I like but no real junk like McDonalds and that. Still off the Coke but I'll be back on it soon.

I'm surprised at that!

I'm about 5 foot 10 or 11 inches (6 foot if you include the hair!) and weigh around 12 and a half stone. I would say that's pretty average. I eat and drink as much as I want, but I generally don't eat much fast food anymore.