You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Was it a red?

odris

Was it a red?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Was it a red?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definite red for me. I have a feeling we would be foaming at the mouth on here of the same tackle had been done on one of our own players. Selective myopia.

Regarding the Torres booking. Michael Turner was sent off yesterday for more or less the same thing so either both were deemed worthy of cards or none of them were.

Strange one this. I thought it was a terrible decision and I'm not even sure it was worth a yellow. I spoke to Brownie at half time and he agreed, but two other mates were disgusted with him and thought it was a really bad challenge.

I didn't think there was any force in his challenge, although he left his leg in a bit and was a bit high. There was no way he was going to injure anyone with that challenge though, and I reckon Ben Haim's reaction got him sent off.

That cunt Brown came over screaming to that cunt Mason, 'That's a red'. The horrible little cunt.

Not in my view. It was late and reckless but never a red card.

If you give red cards for challenges like that then you would have multiple sendings off every game.

brownie - you've said it was late and reckless, what more do you think you need to do in football for something to be a straight red. I'm pretty sure "wreckless" is enough on it's own for straight red. And all that is forgetting he was over the ball and studs up. Awful challenge from a player who was happy to get christmas off.

His foot ended up between the legs of another player, missing the player himself by approximately sixteen fucking miles.

Both of their respective momentums then brought them together and they crashed in to each other, one of whom then screamed a fake scream and pretended to cry like a little bitch.

Big. Fucking. Deal.

If we're heading towards a game were virtual non-challenges like this are deemed as straight reds then I don't want any part of it.

It's fucking bollocks.

His foot ended up between the legs of another player, missing the player himself by approximately sixteen fucking miles.

Both of their respective momentums then brought them together and they crashed in to each other, one of whom then screamed a fake scream and pretended to cry like a little bitch.

Big. Fucking. Deal.

If we're heading towards a game were virtual non-challenges like this are deemed as straight reds then I don't want any part of it.

It's fucking bollocks.

masch went over the top of the ball, even if he get the top of it i've seen sendings off for that. as for screaming like a little bitch, masch did a fair bit of that once he realised he might have given himself a sore knee for his sunshine holiday in argentina.

masch went over the top of the ball, even if he get the top of it i've seen sendings off for that. as for screaming like a little bitch, masch did a fair bit of that once he realised he might have given himself a sore knee for his sunshine holiday in argentina.

Mascherano is actually injured though.