You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

All new transfer speculation 09

Megadrive Man

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunterlaar? Not sure about him tbh, he's failed to make any kind of impact in Spain and now Italy. And tbh, he's far less suited to the English league than either of those two leagues. And he's slower than Kuyt ffs! Great finisher, and nothing else.

Negged for TBH twice. Not even once- The laziness of not typing out to be honest twice has made me angry.

Huntelaar is a good finisher and if given enough playing time he will get goals. The part I'm not so sure about is whether we will make the chances. We don't seem to be creating all that much at the moment.

Still, I would swap Babel for Huntelaar. I could see this as a reasonable piece of business for both sides, given the needs of each team.

If Milan gives us Huntelaar and takes Babel in his place. I'll eat four Vauxhall Vivas

You'll have to make do with those that are used as skips on some council estate dweller's driveway. Add ketchup, as it goes with everything.

That said, I'd be surprised if Milan were to let Huntelaar go. He might not be first choice, but he is the obvious successor to Inzaghi.

Huntelaar kan naar Arsenal of Liverpool

woensdag 20 januari 2010, door jacobz, Milaan, 15:53, Gazetta Dell Sport

Arsenal en Liverpool hebben zich dinsdagavond laat bij AC Milan gemeld voor de huur van Klaas-Jan Huntelaar. De aanvaller liet afgelopen week ontvallen dat hij zijn Italiaanse werkgever wil verlaten. Arsenal en Liverpool zijn vanwege geblesseerde spitsen al enige tijd op zoek naar een aanvaller.

Ook Tottenham Hotspur zal zich inmiddels hebben gemeld bij AC Milaan.

De Londenaren wil alleen concreet worden als Roman Pavlyuchenko wordt verkocht. Daarbij is ook Ruud van Nistelrooij in beeld.

Huntelaar heeft gisteren zijn zaakwaarnemer Arnold Oosterveer de opdracht gegeven om een nieuwe club te zoeken. \"Mijn voorkeur gaat uit naar één van de vier grote competities\".

Best i could find

Huntelaar can to Arsenal or Liverpool

Wednesday, January 20, 2010, by jacobz, Milan, 15:53, Dell Gazetta Sport

Arsenal and Liverpool have to AC Milan late Tuesday reported for the rental of Klaas-Jan Huntelaar. The attacker let slip last week that he wants to leave his Italian employer. Arsenal and Liverpool are injured strikers because for some time looking for a striker.

Tottenham Hotspur will also have been reported by AC Milan.

The Londoners will be practical only when Roman Pavlyuchenko is sold. It is also Ruud van Nistelrooy in the picture.

Huntelaar yesterday his agent Arnold Oosterveer mandate to seek a new club. \ "I prefer one of the four major competitions \".

Skysports believe the bitters are in for KJH

Sky Sports | Football | Premier League | News | Toffees in Huntelaar link

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar's agent has confirmed there are Premier League clubs interested in the striker amid reports Everton have opened talks with AC Milan.

Netherlands international Huntelaar has expressed a wish to leave the San Siro on loan in order to boost his prospects of securing a spot in his country's World Cup squad.

He has struggled to make an impact at Milan since arriving from Real Madrid last summer and has again been linked with a move to England.

West Ham United are reported to have turned to the former Ajax ace after failing to persuade his compatriot Ruud van Nistelrooy to move to Upton Park from Real.

However, reports in Holland claim that Everton are ready to open talks with Milan regarding a deal to take Huntelaar to Goodison Park for the rest of the season.

Huntelaar's agent Arnold Oosterveer did not wish to name the clubs keen on the 26-year-old, but acknowledged there is English interest in the forward.

"It is right that there are several English clubs interested in the player," Oosterveer told De Telegraaf.

"For the respect of the club I don't want to mention any names."

Everton boss David Moyes may be in the market for attacking reinforcements after cancelling the loan deal of Manchester City striker Jo earlier in the week.

'Mystery' Italian club in for Plessis...the only club I know stupid enough to take him off our hands is Napoli. Apparently they went to see him play v City reserves , if they are after a lazy c*nt with a shocking hair do then im sure they were impressed.

Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Liverpool | Italians eye Reds starlet

Skysports.com understands Liverpool starlet Damien Plessis could be set for a move away from Anfield before the close of the transfer window.

A mystery Italian club are thought to be keen on signing the highly-rated 21-year-old.

The French midfielder has found himself well down the pecking order this season, making just one appearance in the Carling Cup against Arsenal.

Plessis joined Liverpool in 2007 from Lyon and he made his debut for the first team in April 2008.

However, the French Under 21 international has struggled to make an impact and has found himself restricted to a role in the reserves.

His Italian suitors are understood to have watched him in action for the reserves in midweek against Manchester City and they are hoping to strike a deal for his services.

Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Liverpool | Italians eye Reds starlet

Skysports.com understands Liverpool starlet Damien Plessis could be set for a move away from Anfield before the close of the transfer window.

A mystery Italian club are thought to be keen on signing the highly-berated 21-year-old.

The French midfielder has found himself well down the pecking order this season, making just one appearance in the Carling Cup against Arsenal.

Plessis joined Liverpool in 2007 from Lyon and he made his debut for the first team in April 2008.

However, the French Under 21 international has struggled to make an impact and has found himself restricted to a role in the reserves.

His Italian suitors are understood to have watched him in action for the reserves in midweek against Manchester City and they are hoping to strike a deal for his services.

Fixed.