You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's Thursday and it's Amanda Harrington's column in the Echo...

Kopite

Why settle for Wonky tits when you can find thousands of Amanda Harrington's in town every weekend with level tit's.

If I bought a Harrington and it was delivered with wonky love pillows, it would be getting sent straight back.

Id have more chance with her. Id take her out a few times, constantly make references to the wonky wab, thus grinding down her confidence in to crumbs. Then when she's at her lowest ebb, id pounce, get a free room off one of her celeb mates at the Malmaison, take her back and show her what Randy's all about. Id even get a mention in the column hopefully.

Id have more chance with her. Id take her out a few times, constantly make references to the wonky wab, thus grinding down her confidence in to crumbs. Then when she's at her lowest ebb, id pounce, get a free room off one of her celeb mates at the Malmaison, take her back and show her what Randy's all about. Id even get a mention in the column hopefully.

This week I'm loving:

Randy Marsh who shagged me despite my lopsided chichones

Malmaison room service

Birth control pills

This week I'm hating:

Like every week, my mis-sized warlocks.

Guest ian garro

Just when you think that tags have run their course, and are no longer funny.

"Kopites' random Mysogyny"

Well done to all involved !!!!

(Hopefully Kopite wont take offence)

i once nailed a chick in mexico with one tit a completely different cup size

34B and 34C

looked odd as fuck in a binkini

Yeah, I dated a girl with mis-sized funbags. I didn't even notice it until she mentioned it and when she mentioned it? I couldn't help but notice. I didn't realise the puppies could even be two different sizes before...

After that? I've been evaluating breasts like I never had to before.

It's like losing another virginity, mutant tits. I was a innocent lad floating through the euphoria of same-sized warlock land until a set of lopsided boobs stole that innocence away like the dodgy guy at the end of the block your mother warned you about.

I was never the same after... Never.

Just when you think that tags have run their course, and are no longer funny.

"Kopites' random Mysogyny"

Well done to all involved !!!!

(Hopefully Kopite wont take offence)

I'm not offended as it is patently wrong. I think women are great, they are certainly good to look at and those curves were designed by the Almighty himself.

HIYA!!!!!!!!! Someone has written this for me cos I'm still shaking from hearing what's been said. Thanks to SheKnowsIt for only replying in future with words of more than two syllables. Thats really kind of her because it means I dont have to worry my little brain cell trying to understand, and will have more time to go to top up my orangey glow

Aaah, how nice.

You make less sense than eating ice cream in a field, in a snowstorm.

Sorry mate, let me clarify. In this thread alone you've stated she's a slag, you hope she gets aids, you hope she dies and that she's exactly what's wrong with women in this country.

OK she might be a bit dim and a bit shallow but do you really think that any of that's neccessary?

Seriously though. Does nobody in power realise what epic destruction is being wrought on the minds of orange women up and down the country by infectious shit like this?

Some bird I worked with had a mate who'd bought a Merc on tick, but she couldn't afford to insure it - it was about 5k a year or something stupid - so she just used to drive it around the block after work.

Shite like what's in this column are single-handedly responsible, not only for everyone in Liverpool thinking they're famous - but also for the current credit crisis.

These people should be imprisoned in a giant whicker handbag - which should then be set on fire.

Sorry mate, let me clarify. In this thread alone you've stated she's a slag, you hope she gets aids, you hope she dies and that she's exactly what's wrong with women in this country.

OK she might be a bit dim and a bit shallow but do you really think that any of that's neccessary?

I hope she dies of bad aids is a joke, obviously. I hope she dies is an overdramatised statement that expresses "I don't like Amanda Harrington".

I honestly believe that women like her are infecting the females of this country like a plague and I do, honestly, think she is a slag.

Now, the real question is when did you turn into such a massive bellend Gaz? Really? What the fuck? You've taken exception with most of my posts lately. You have some sort of problem with me?

I didn't turn into a massive bellend; I've always been that way.

If you think it's personal then I can assure you it isn't. If I think someone is acting like a dickhead I'll tell them. I've had arguments with Lurtzy, elvis and everyone in that Danielle Jones thread over similar things.

Lance, in this thread I think you're acting like a dickhead and I don't think you put any thought whatsoever in to how people are likely to feel about what you say.

As far as you are concerned, whenever we've met at footie we have a laugh and you seem like a sound lad. Your forum persona is often pretty fucking harsh though and you flippantly say things I find pretty rank.

I didn't turn into a massive bellend; I've always been that way.

If you think it's personal then I can assure you it isn't. If I think someone is acting like a dickhead I'll tell them. I've had arguments with Lurtzy, elvis and everyone in that Danielle Jones thread over similar things.

Lance, in this thread I think you're acting like a dickhead and I don't think you put any thought whatsoever in to how people are likely to feel about what you say.

As far as you are concerned, whenever we've met at footie we have a laugh and you seem like a sound lad. Your forum persona is often pretty fucking harsh though and you flippantly say things I find pretty rank.

Danielle Smith.

And no, She thrusts herself into the public spotlight and she will have to deal with anything that ANYONE says... She has willingly put herself out there and I, frankly, loathe everything that she represents.

You've met me and I know I'm generally about a laugh and should know things like the DIES AND BAD AIDS comments are not meant to be taken literally.

And on this forum, I've noticed, unless you take some sort of extreme turn then people tend to misread your intentions hence the harshness on some of my views.

Danielle Smith.

And no, She thrusts herself into the public spotlight and she will have to deal with anything that ANYONE says... She has willingly put herself out there and I, frankly, loathe everything that she represents.

You've met me and I know I'm generally about a laugh and should know things like the DIES AND BAD AIDS comments are not meant to be taken literally.

And on this forum, I've noticed, unless you take some sort of extreme turn then people tend to misread your intentions hence the harshness on some of my views.

Was it you who put Gayer loves SKI in the tags? That would explain it.