You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool v Portsomouth

sh#t waffle

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty pleased with that

Being objective There's even room for imporvement.

Kuyt has been very poor, Kewell has also been poor and Benayoun has done some very good things and some very average things.

Hard to fault the rest of the team so onwards and upwards and hopefully 3 very valuable points

A-men. It's getting a bit silly now.

And what is up with the horrible, horrible atmsphere? No singing, just a bunch of people sitting around waiting for our players to make mistakes so they can have a moan.

As opposed to the rest of us sat at home moaning about them?

Kuyt gets stick cos he cost £10M and we probably have youth team strikers who are better, get over it.

Pretty pleased with that

Being objective There's even room for imporvement.

Kuyt has been very poor, Kewell has also been poor and Benayoun has done some very good things and some very average things.

Hard to fault the rest of the team so onwards and upwards and hopefully 3 very valuable points

i havent seen a poor 'Arry. I think he has had a pretty respectable first half.

where's he been poor?

Kuyt is the seccond best striker at the club, that might be the reason we all know we need Torres every week. You cant knock the lad

There are 2 others should go through the door before him IMHO

We are 2-0 up against a team who could have gone above us in the Prem tonight ffs

Its a very good solid performance that can be turned into a special one in the second half if they start the same way

Why is noone having a go at Yossi when he could've given Kuyt a free goal instead of shooting and wasting it?

EVERYTHING is being viewed in a negative light when it comes to him.

Benayoun has scored a brilliant goal and has been playing well. Ergo, if he makes a mistake he gets a bit more patience than someone who is consistently struggling and providing the team with nothing, depsite being picked a lot.

I like Dirk, he works really hard and is a great guy from what I gather, but he's nowhere near good enough to be playing for us. It's painful to admit that because if I ever wanted any player to succeed it would be Dirk.

It fucking winds me up the way people say 'fuck off with the Kuyt bashing' etc - it's a fucking forum, and is a place for people to voice their opinions. As long as people don't start being personal and abusive then what's the problem?

Kuyt doesn't deserve to be starting at the moment and people have a right to say that.

We need to see some good performances from Kuyt over a consistent period of time but he seems incapable of it unfortunately.

No I was talking about you as well.

And people actually question our performance AFTER we went 2 up. Do you think it's likely we're conserving energy, considering the match program up ahead? Maybe?

I don't know what we are doing - we are 2-0 up so no complaints. I wasn't actually moaning at all on this thread was I? I only said something when you got on your soap box.

Feeling hard are you?

Nope, just fed up with pondlife like you attaching yourself to Liverpool.

You're a prick. "I've changed, I've changed" "Please let me back on Dave, im begging you, please, the internet is my life, I need to be allowed back, PLEASE"

Then theres bombarding every member on here with the "I'm all grown up now, i've got a baby, I'm a new man, please put in a word for me"

You're a fucking no-mark.

i havent seen a poor 'Arry. I think he has had a pretty respectable first half.

where's he been poor?

Just watched the highlights of the first half and on that (as I missed first 10 minutes) Id admit calling him poor is very harsh, think he could have done a bit better in the final third in the second half of the first half.

Kuyt has been absolutely gash so far - if you weren't so loved up you'd at least be able to acknowledge he's poor again - comfortably our worst player on display. He'll get the chance to put it right in the second half.

Where have I said he was good, great, wonderful or anything?

Oh yeah, I didn't. The bashing is tedious, we're 2-0 up against the team with the best away record in the League.

I dont think Kuyt has been poor and has been no worse then players such as Kewell and Gerrard who i think have had decent halfs but nothing special.

I like Kuyt partnering Torres more then Crouch has he offers more mobilty and isnt likely to be shrugged off the ball all the time.