You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool v Portsomouth

sh#t waffle

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Benayoun has scored a brilliant goal and has been playing well. Ergo, if he makes a mistake he gets a bit more patience than someone who is consistently struggling and providing the team with nothing, depsite being picked a lot.

I like Dirk, he works really hard and is a great guy from what I gather, but he's nowhere near good enough to be playing for us. It's painful to admit that because if I ever wanted any player to succeed it would be Dirk.

It fucking winds me up the way people say 'fuck off with the Kuyt bashing' etc - it's a fucking forum, and is a place for people to voice their opinions. As long as people don't start being personal and abusive then what's the problem?

Kuyt doesn't deserve to be starting at the moment and people have a right to say that.

We need to see some good performances from Kuyt over a consistent period of time but he seems incapable of it unfortunately.

You're really not the person I was adressing mainly Ian, but I feel you got your scepticism of Kuyt colour your perception of the match a bit too much. Just cut him some slack eh?

You're really not the person I was adressing mainly Ian, but I feel you got your scepticism of Kuyt colour your perception of the match a bit too much. Just cut him some slack eh?

I find Kuyt 'gets in the way of Torres' if that makes sense.

Indirectly he was responsible for Yossi's goal as it was Glen's challenge on Kuyt that had Pompey down to 10 men.

Nope, just fed up with pondlife like you attaching yourself to Liverpool.

You're a prick. "I've changed, I've changed" "Please let me back on Dave, im begging you, please, the internet is my life, I need to be allowed back, PLEASE"

Then theres bombarding every member on here with the "I'm all grown up now, i've got a baby, I'm a new man, please put in a word for me"

You're a fucking no-mark.

Listen mate. I know your sort.

You go to the game alone, and when people at the ground cuss and curse you wouldn't dare tell people to "fuck off".. after the game you walk home alone as you have no mates and then scare old ladies at bus stops. Then you get home, come on here and give it the large.

You are an absolute tit an I only have a go at you when you get all hard cos quite clearly we all know the turth, you're a boy, a nobody. Otherwise when do you find me wasting my time with you? Tit.

How can you accuse other people of playing hard man? There is now way you'd speak to my (and other's) face the way you do on here.

I have met people off here and I am not one to hide in real life, just ask the lads on YNWA. I didn't have a go at anybody on here except for saying how poor I think Kuyt is. What I got back was personal abuse, so before you jump on your high horse marathon man check the facts.

You go to the game alone, and when people at the ground cuss and curse you wouldn't dare tell people to "fuck off".. after the game you walk home alone as you have no mates and then scare old ladies at bus stops. Then you get home, come on here and give it the large.

You are an absolute tit an I only have a go at you when you get all hard cos quite clearly we all know the turth, you're a boy, a nobody. Otherwise when do you find me wasting my time with you? Tit.

Truth hurt eh?

"Please Dave, please let me back. This place is all I've got, I'm begging you Dave".

You were obsessed and desperate to be allowed on an internet forum. What does that say about how empty your life is?

Then theres the other guise when you said you'd stay away...... What a tit.

I find you a bit loony today. Moreso than other days.

I can see both sides to the arguement about Kuyt, his work rate and effort is second to none in the side, however he was bought to get goals, and at the moment he is not doing that. I thnk a little support from our fans would help him though. Surely comments on here get back to the players.

It's good to still see we are displying the actions of the best fans in the world on here.

Only just got the stream working so can't comment on todays performance thus far.

Truth hurt eh?

"Please Dave, please let me back. This place is all I've got, I'm begging you Dave".

You were obsessed and desperate to be allowed on an internet forum. What does that say about how empty your life is?

What has me asking Dave to come back got to do with you? Empty life, is it me giving it loads on here? You a nothing, a nobody.

Kuyt's "work rate" mostly consists of running around the entire pitch, dragging the whole team out of shape, forcing Torres to come deep or go wide all the fucking time.

Headless chicken at times.

It's weird cos he certainly never played that way in Holland. He was a proper, through-the-middle striker over there.

I can see both sides to the arguement about Kuyt, his work rate and effort is second to none in the side, however he was bought to get goals, and at the moment he is not doing that. I thnk a little support from our fans would help him though. Surely comments on here get back to the players.

It's good to still see we are displying the actions of the best fans in the world on here.

Only just got the stream working so can't comment on todays performance thus far.

I hadn't seen anything that was too bad, nobody was having a go. But people on here like that twat with the childish name come on here giving it the big one and calling people names unprovoked. Its not on, and then when people actually have a go back its the ones having a go that get the stick.