You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafalution

JukkaPekka

Ok.Im not totally against rafa but you must think how on earth can he pay a total of 23 miilion for Bellamy,Crouch and Kuyt??

I would rather put some 10 million on top of that 23 and get some classact to our club rather than these squadplayers!

Ok..you cant give any criticism to our manager:sick:

My twatdar is going wild here

Some of Jukkapekka's previous posts...

but momo is rafas own player.if momo dont play rafa makes a fool of himself!

how much did liverpool football club pay for this basketball player from mali??

I hope he was a free transfer.

how often does mr.ferguson put ronaldo&rooney on the field...

He's either a WUM or an African prince, I can't decide which..

What did we get for those 35 million???

Yes:

Benayuon,Bellamy,Kuyt,Crouch,Pennant.

I think it would be a good move for rafa to stop moaning about more money.whats the point giving him more money if he cant use it??

"Now let's see if you can defend yourself you sweat from a baboon's balls."

Why is everyone now knocking crouch, 2 weeks ago he was the Man of the moment that should be playing upfront with Torres.

As for Benayuon, When he started scoring.. My God.. praise was all i heard and that fact that he should be playing every week..

Sorry but i don't agree that these were bad buys.. i think that Rafa made good deals with both of them.

Every team needs squad players.. and these are 2 quality ones.

Yes, I think there are players that we have that could be offloaded (Momo, Kuyt, Pennant, Riise, Voronin) to buy some real quality in the 3 positions that are weak (LB, CB & Winger), But Crouch and Benayuon.. i would keep them.

I suspect a wum but like any good WUM he can at times play a good devils advocate.

Our spending in the last 10 years has been appallingly bad.

If one thing could be learned from it, it should be that we only buy quality from now on. Instead of 2 middle of the road players, get one decent lad and bring a young fella through if needed.

In an ideal world I'd have Kuyt, Sissoko and Riise out the gap in January, even if it meant getting one serious first team player in.

I suspect a wum but like any good WUM he can at times play a good devils advocate.

Our spending in the last 10 years has been appallingly bad.

If one thing could be learned from it, it should be that we only buy quality from now on. Instead of 2 middle of the road players, get one decent lad and bring a young fella through if needed.

In an ideal world I'd have Kuyt, Sissoko and Riise out the gap in January, even if it meant getting one serious first team player in.

so with the 2o million that you have just rasied.. which do you go for

LB

CB

Winger

Striker

WUM

BTW we made a profit on Bellamy. Bet we would on Crouch too.

Rafa has doen what he can to improve our squad, slowly but surely, we are getting there. TBH I cannot think of anyone that could of turned over the shite Rafa was left with so well, only Wenger comes to mind.

Hyypia, Carragher, Finnan, Riiise, Hamann, Baros, Cisse, Gerrard, Kewell, Henchoz.

He had several very, very good players to work with