You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Spice Girls

Carradona

Which one of the Spice Girls do you prefer?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the Spice Girls do you prefer?

Where is the set my face on fire option?

Failing that Baby.

Sporty mings for England, red connection or not.

You'd catch ginger-itis off geri.

I like Scary better now I know Eddie Murphy's been there.

Posh was pretty fir back in the day.

Your culture and breeding have been noted on many occasions Remmie. On top of that, you can't half type well for a blind man.

meldo4.jpg

You've obviously got far higher standards (or expectations) than me. If I was ever going to try tunnelling to Australia, I reckon the back of Mel Chisholm would be a good place to start.*

I'd do Scary, but only if she brought Kensit round.

"You minge teasing bastard, Pats!"

Baby - looks like she should be working in a chippy. So, obviously.

Ginger - fitter now than she was when they started. Also insane, which I always find helpful.

Victoria - I've never fucked a blow-up doll and I never will.

*Go on, I've set it up for somebody...

Your culture and breeding have been noted on many occasions Remmie. On top of that, you can't half type well for a blind man.

You've obviously got far higher standards (or expectations) than me. If I was ever going to try tunnelling to Australia, I reckon the back of Mel Chisholm would be a good place to start.*

Deary me RR, she's a fucking mutt. That picture it looks OK, but if I could be arsed I could find twelty-thirteen pictures of it looking rough as fuck even post make up, lighting and air brushing. But it's a matter of tastes isn't it- I think the ever unpopular Posh is far more attractive and always has been.

• 14 years later...
4 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Posh Spice is fucking honking, a skinny twat faced rat, not even with yours Stig!

Nah. She’s fucking stunning (she had a few rally skinny years, the Dane bowers duet years where she can fuck off) 

56 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

People on Twitter are acting surprised and disappointed that Geri Halliwell was all over Dorries and Truss at Wembley.

Hasn't she always been a Tory twat anyway?

Yep, she's the one who told the kiddies Thatcher was the first Spice girl. 

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

People on Twitter are acting surprised and disappointed that Geri Halliwell was all over Dorries and Truss at Wembley.

Hasn't she always been a Tory twat anyway?

Anyone expecting decent politics from a successful member of a manufactured pop group wants their head looking at.

Posh Spice is absolutely rank fucking rotten by the way.