You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I see a former wife of a Qatari Prince has been found suicided after a lengthy custodial battle and accusation he touched one of their kids inappropriately. Royalty... We should probably nip it in the bud.

Why the word 'probably'?

On 01/06/2022 at 09:59, Jairzinho said:

Caught a few minutes of the coverage on Sky News. Couple of those interviewed shouldn't be anywhere near children.

Plenty of people with boxes of wine, bottles of bucks fizz and champagne. I for one am disgusted that people are turning up to big events drinking alcohol. I mean, people have been saying for years that football fans shouldn't be allowed to drink at big matches...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Plenty of people with boxes of wine, bottles of bucks fizz and champagne. I for one am disgusted that people are turning up to big events drinking alcohol. I mean, people have been saying for years that football fans shouldn't be allowed to drink at big matches...

Thankfully it doesn't happen at sport.

champagne.jpg

Well, at Lords yes.

Champagne-Lanson-at-Wimbledon.jpg

Oh, and Wimbledon.

Royal-ascot-_210518--12-.jpg

And Ascot, obviously.

Seems you can drink at sporting events.

Her Indoors watching some of this bollocks on the beeb. I wasn't allowed to change channels so had to watch all the arse licking, and the twats walking down the mall with their Union Jack tops on. If only they knew how fucking stupid they look.

I'm going on a mega wind up tomorrow.

Her mum is into the queen and all that shit so they travelled down first class on the train this morning. In amongst it all drinking prosecco and acting like flag shaggers. I'm fucking disgusted. My missus got two tickets through her charity work for the last one so her and her mum were in-front of the stage for the last jubilee gig. No doubt she'll have it on on Saturday night. 

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Her mum is into the queen and all that shit so they travelled down first class on the train this morning. In amongst it all drinking prosecco and acting like flag shaggers. I'm fucking disgusted. My missus got two tickets through her charity work for the last one so her and her mum were in-front of the stage for the last jubilee gig. No doubt she'll have it on on Saturday night. 

Disown them mate.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Her Indoors watching some of this bollocks on the beeb. I wasn't allowed to change channels so had to watch all the arse licking, and the twats walking down the mall with their Union Jack tops on. If only they knew how fucking stupid they look.

I'm going on a mega wind up tomorrow.

If this is something Kate Middleton is involved with I'll be tuning in.