You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest davelfc
All you white supremacist, child-raping Glee fans take note. Simon hates you. And he has a batch of naga chillies, chilli XXXs and a glass of questionable milk as tools of torture. You have been warned.

You forgot the real scary one, the minibus full of cage fighters.

And now you're no longer on the 'far too young list', any chance of directing me to your picture on the picture thread, i must of missed it?

How perchance can one find and peruse this picture thread of which thou speaketh? I don't mean the one where you look like someone famous. I need a good laugh.

Guest Pistonbroke

Name: Gordon

Occupation: Engineer. Currently awaiting the go ahead to re trade so letting the missus earn the cash while i look after the kids.

Born: Weardale, County Durham.

Living in: Bielefeld, Germany.

Loving: Spending more time with the kids, especially the little lad who is 3. Enjoying that the elder two are doing really well at school. My sons new x box 360. Nice cold Warsteiner in this scorching weather we are having.

Hating: Tory bastards, Keyboard commandos and arrogant selfish people.

Currently reading: Pandora's Seed by Spencer Wells.

Christmas wish list: I'm happy with what i receive and like surprises. A simple present from the kids brings as much enjoyment as an expensive gift. If Sandra Bullock and Salma Hayek wanted to fuck me all night then i'd get the ultimate surprise and i dare say it would be expensive.

At this moment I should really be: looking at losing a few pounds after gaining weight due to fractured toes and a metatarsal.

Relationship status: Married. 15 years in October, get less for fucking murder.

I can't rep again, but wanted to say thank you for adding the relationship status but to the list. And now you're no longer on the 'far too young list', any chance of directing me to your picture on the picture thread, i must of missed it?

You haven't missed it Sherry, it ain't there. There are honestly about three photographs of me in existence that I'd consider decent and I don't have any of them. I'm no Brad Pitt but I'm no Marty Feldman either, people just seem to have great difficulty convincing a camera of that!

On top of that, I can't even snap a quick one off just for you (so to speak) because I don't have a digital camera and my ancient pay as you go mobile's camera (320x240) gives slightly worse results than a shoebox with a hole in the side.

I'm off work next week, I might have a rummage through the old family albums, scan and upload a couple of choice snaps as a substitute, it could be a laugh. I look at some of the clothes my parents used to buy me when I was a kid and find it impossible to believe that neither of them did drugs in the 60s.

Currently reading: twelve babies on a bike.

Scrolling quickly down the thread, I read that as your Christmas wish list.

I'm off work next week, I might have a rummage through the old family albums, scan and upload a couple of choice snaps as a substitute, it could be a laugh. I look at some of the clothes my parents used to buy me when I was a kid and find it impossible to believe that neither of them did drugs in the 60s.

Old family pictures are fab, I uploaded a load onto facebook a couple of years ago, tagged my cousins after the initial holy shit we all had a good laugh.

Scrolling quickly down the thread, I read that as your Christmas wish list.

Christmas list my arse! I'd expect my nearest and dearest to have me sectioned should i ever mention anything like that!

Name: Rosie

Born: Liverpool

Living in: Sydney Oz

Loving: weekends

Hating: Most of the human race (nothing personal)

Currently reading: How to lose friends and alienate people

Christmas wish list: A sexy millionaire footballer will make me his wag so I can do nothing but shop... a girl can dream

At this moment I should really be: committed

Relationship status: between disasters

article-1103542-02EB54E2000005DC-0_468x445.jpg

name: Kurt ( no there`s a surprise )

hailing from: Born in Narvik, Norway

living in: The centre of the Universe. Mo I Rana, Norway

loving: Music, LFC, Having quality time with friends drinking, jamming.

hating: My busted knee

currently reading: Just finished Halvbroren ( the half brother ) by lars Saabye Christensen. A dissapointing book, and i went through almost 600 pages waiting for it to take off. It did`nt.

christmas wish list: mp3 player, external hard drive, books, music, clothes, peace on earth etc.

at this moment I should really be: Going to bed, having sex with the missus. Sadly it`s that time of the month.

Since last time....

I am approaching 38 ( in november )

Got a kid. William turned 2 in april.

My busted knee still bothers me. Add to that an arguing back. And yesterday I hit my foot against a table foot, resulting in the whole nail on my right big foot was removed today. And it hurts.

Other than that... life is good!

name:Karl Brown

hailing from:Hull

living in: Sheffield via Lincoln

loving: Girfriend, my job, Liverpool's form, chocolate hedgehogs, Mangos, Two Gallants, Bright Eyes, Little Man Tate, Lovers Electric, Edam cheese

hating: Inept housemates, people that pull out of gigs last minute

currently reading: Bram Stoker's Dracula, Art+Architecture Journal

christmas wish list: Shoes, CDs, DVDs, magazine subs.

at this moment I should really be: Rendering some elevations

I don't think I've done this since, so here goes:

name:Karl Brown

occupation: Architectural Assistant (Part 2 qualified now though)

hailing from:Hull

living in: Sheffield

loving: The good lady moving in in just a few hours, the new flat, The National, Truck next weekend, preparing my best man speech, the prospect of going back to Italy, having my first job as lead designer go on site in a few weeks.

hating: Being back at uni in September.

currently reading: The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass by Stephen King, Housing Design Handbook by David Levitt and Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson.

christmas wish list: Bit soon but I'd quite like a good portrait lens for my camera.

at this moment I should really be: Taking some stuff to the charity shop and picking some bits up from the [robbing bastards at the] Spa.

Relationship status: Almost co-habiting and couldn't be happier.

Edited by Karl_b

Name: Greig

Occupation: Working for O2 in a high powered FBI type position.

Hailing from: Anfield

Living: In lovely mountainous Flintshire.

Loving:

Bakewell tarts.

Hating:

The Royal Family. The Mighty Boosh.

Reading:

Yes I can read.

Christmas wish list:

New ski jacket. A trip to Caernarfon.

Relationship:

Yes, I'm in one. So back off ladies.

Edited by Flying Pig

My vital stats

Name: David Park Williams (No, I wasnt named after a car park and no, Ive never asked my folks if they were doggers)

Born: Sheffield

Living in: Worksop. Its a hole. Apparently has the cheapest smack in the land.

Loving: Finally getting back on line (just moved house, nearly two weeks without the net is hard), Pearl Jam, Starbucks Seattle Latte, the eggs I cooked for breakfast, my silicone Le Creuset spatula, Modern Family

Hating: David Cameron, getting to the end of my Seattle Latte and wanting more, David Cameron, breaking my expensive head phones last week (no doubt David Cameron's fault)

Currently reading: The Rules Of Attraction by Bret Easton Ellis.

Christmas wish list: Some new head phones!

At this moment I should really be: getting ready to go out but the novelty of being back on line is taking over me.

Relationship status: Single. Get your CVs in quick ladies.

I'd like to add that I'm single and I'm fucking deadly looking.

zombies-shaun-of-the-dead.jpg

My vital stats

Name: David Park Williams (No, I wasnt named after a car park and no, Ive never asked my folks if they were doggers)

Born: Sheffield

Living in: Worksop. Its a hole. Apparently has the cheapest smack in the land.

Loving: Finally getting back on line (just moved house, nearly two weeks without the net is hard), Pearl Jam, Starbucks Seattle Latte, the eggs I cooked for breakfast, my silicone Le Creuset spatula, Modern Family

Hating: David Cameron, getting to the end of my Seattle Latte and wanting more, David Cameron, breaking my expensive head phones last week (no doubt David Cameron's fault)

Currently reading: The Rules Of Attraction by Bret Easton Ellis.

Christmas wish list: Some new head phones!

At this moment I should really be: getting ready to go out but the novelty of being back on line is taking over me.

Relationship status: Single. Get your CVs in quick ladies.

P.E Teacher?

name: Andy

living in: Cumbria

loving: RE4, Neil Young, Kebaps, my dogs and Bunty Haven.

hating: Picture loan adverts, gale force winds and missing out on meeting Zeb.

currently reading: The History of an Obsession: German Judeophobia and the Holocaust

christmas wish list: Blackadder box set, a new guitar and that RIS's kids have an ace time!

at this moment I should really be: Practicing for a gig I've got coming up in January.

living in: Cumbria.

loving: Rupert, Neil Young; Kebaps; my dogs and Bunty Haven.

hating: Working away from home; having a knackered shoulder and missing out on meeting Zeb.

currently reading: Frank Skinner by Frank Skinner.

christmas wish list: Hard-case for my electro; a new shoulder and a really nice malt (Dalwhinnie will do if you're reading this monkeyarse).

at this moment I should really be: Walking the beasts.

living in: Cumbria.

loving: Rupert, Neil Young; Kebaps; my dogs and Bunty Haven.

hating: Working away from home; having a knackered shoulder and missing out on meeting Zeb.

currently reading: Frank Skinner by Frank Skinner.

christmas wish list: Hard-case for my electro; a new shoulder and a really nice malt (Dalwhinnie will do if you're reading this monkeyarse).

at this moment I should really be: Walking the beasts.

Ooh, get you.