You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bird fancying amnesty thread

RedinSweden

I dont care what any of you chuff boxes say, I'd ride the arse off Faith Brown, the massive titted, shit impression doing, dirty old cumslut.

My Dad said she was singing at Falcon Crest - now Shorrocks Hill iin Formby in the early 1980's, his mate was the Comedian who was also performing and he went backstage to see him. His dressing room interconnected with Faith Browns' and the door was half open, both looked through and saw her getting changed next to her mirror. My Dad can confirm that she had the best pair of tits he's ever seen. Bear in mind that this was 25 plus years ago so they weren't sweeping the floor then, he said she had a hairy minge though. For some weird reason he's never mentioned this in front of my mum.

My Dad said she was singing at Falcon Crest - now Shorrocks Hill iin Formby in the early 1980's, his mate was the Comedian who was also performing and he went backstage to see him. His dressing room interconnected with Faith Browns' and the door was half open, both looked through and saw her getting changed next to her mirror. My Dad can confirm that she had the best pair of tits he's ever seen. Bear in mind that this was 25 plus years ago so they weren't sweeping the floor then, he said she had a hairy minge though. For some weird reason he's never mentioned this in front of my mum.

Proxy rep for your old man, the jammy bastard.

more newsnight : Stephanie Flanders

not sure she's amnesty material though

news-graphics-2008-_656586a.jpg

Fuck me fucking blind. Ask yourself this one simple question, would you nob her any day of the week without having to be paid, coerced or filled full of ale? If the answer is yes on all or any counts, then she isn't amnesty material. She is deffo not amnesty material.

The second someone posts pics of Keeley Hawes and says "I'm not sure if she is amnesty material" is the second that I wreak some serious fucking havoc involving petrol, matches and houses.

Fuck me fucking blind. Ask yourself this one simple question, would you nob her any day of the week without having to be paid, coerced or filled full of ale? If the answer is yes on all or any counts, then she isn't amnesty material. She is deffo not amnesty material.

The second someone posts pics of Keeley Hawes and says "I'm not sure if she is amnesty material" is the second that I wreak some serious fucking havoc involving petrol, matches and houses.

fair comment but loads of my mates do not fancy her

I'm usually on my own with this one

Come and grasp the notion of amnesty material. If you cannot imagine that you could fuck someone but would feel dubious about bragging about it to your mates, you think they would rip the piss out of you...thats amnesty material.

In the current climate I cannot believe people are not mentioning the obvious candidate. Scum of the earth but until she got all coughy and weazy and shit...this guttersnipe would get it hard and nasty as long as nobody knew

319.jpg

JadeMOS1901_758x800.jpg

jadeGoodyM1901_468x553.jpg

Jade-Goody4.jpg