You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who Do You Want To Win The Champs League Now?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villareal, because of their nice yellow kit.

NPs order:

1. Villareal (stuff it to those UEFA twats and their 30 000 seater stadium- how the fuck does that work next year Lenny???)

2. AC Milan (For Maldini and Schevchenko)

3. Benfica

4. Ajax

5. Barcelona

6. Inter

7. Lyon

8. Juventus

9. Arsenal

Guest TK-421

Villarreal again for yellow kits, Riquelme, cos their outsiders.

It goes thusly:-

1. Villarreal

2. Arsenal

3. Lyon

4. Barca

5. Benfica

6. Juventus

7. Inter

8. Ajax

9. AC Milan

Ajax and AC Milan last because they have enough cups and we don't want them getting ahead now do we? Eh?

Benfica or Inter. Both because I somehow grew an attachment to them before I was old enough to know better. My attraction to Barcelona is purely because they did for Chelsea - that aside, I always found their claim to be a 'big' side a bit annoying, as their record at the highest level just doesn't stand up.

Very valid point.There is such an arrogance about alot of Barca fans,that reminds me in many ways of Mancs.They are a massive club,with a history of great players and their support is immense.I like the people there but football wise,I found them unbelievably arrogant,when I saw us play out there.The AC fans i've met have been the opposite(wasnt in Turkey :wallbutt: ),they talk about us with alot of respect and one I met described us a "truly mythical club" and said to me that he would have loved to have seen some of our great sides play the Milan of the late 1980's/early 1990's.

Lyon,Benfica or Villareal.

Agreed, I'd like it to be an underdog after us and Porto both won against all perceived expert opinion. I said in another thread that I'd like it to be Benfica due to the fact it would be a lesser blow to go out to the eventual winners. I can't forgive Gerard's pay off either, so I'm not surprised Party Boy and Dave echo those sentiments.