You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Garth Crooks...

Kopite

Like saying "can those black guys handle the cold"? I bet the 'kick racists out of football" campaign he so promotes wouldn't like that one.

But it's ok for him to do that Rash because they are white.

Dirty foreigners taking British footballers jobs yes, but white. ;)

Garth Crooks is a fucking wanker.

That is all.

We were stood behind "Crooksy" as we call him, in a chippy by Villa Park (the game when Collymore got sent off for Villa ).

We got talking to him for about 20 minutes outside and he was alright.

Incidentally he had Curry Pastie and chips.

So lay off Crooksy!

We were stood behind "Crooksy" as we call him, in a chippy by Villa Park (the game when Collymore got sent off for Villa ).

We got talking to him for about 20 minutes outside and he was alright.

Incidentally he had Curry Pastie and chips.

So lay off Crooksy!

No, he's a clueless cunt who talks shit. Bad choice in food too - a fuckin curry pastie?

That is so wrong on many levels including a Curry should be served with rice (and/or chips) not in pastry and there is only one pastie - the Cornish variety.

It did take him 25 minutes to order the bleeding thing!

Don't judge a man by his food order - unless its Hannibal Lecter like.

Seriously - he seemed a decent guy - and was very complimentary about LFC - mind you there was about 12 of us around him and his sound man at the time

Guest realtarragona

He's one bad weapon.

What foreigners is he on about anyway? Most were here last season so know quite well what it's about (if they didn't in the first place).

He's seen as a joke by most of the other press guys. I was told that when he starts asking questions in press conferences they're all trying hard not to piss themselves at his pretentious tone, and the shitty questions he asks.

Just looked at all the things he's been awarded and organisations he's a part of.

I think the term "Positive Discrimination" was made for him.

He also referred to our team being "full of foreigners". Funny that he never says the same about Man Utd, Arsenal and the Chav's.

he's a conniving little worm who needs a good slap.

I remember one year we were playing Spurs at Wembley and he was posing with Hoddle in front of the tunnel after a pre match walkabout and a couple of pies and sandwiches flew their way. He went straight to a policewoman and pointed out someone and asked her to get him arrested. I was near enough to hear what she said to him and she just laughed and told him to grow up and get down the tunnel...................

he's a conniving little worm who needs a good slap.

I remember one year we were playing Spurs at Wembley and he was posing with Hoddle in front of the tunnel after a pre match walkabout and a couple of pies and sandwiches flew their way. He went straight to a policewoman and pointed out someone and asked her to get him arrested. I was near enough to hear what she said to him and she just laughed and told him to grow up and get down the tunnel...................

Probably because it wasn't a Curry Pastie ;)