You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PODCAST: Manchester United 2 Liverpool 2 - Match Reaction

2 hours ago, No2 said:

Heard an interesting point yesterday around our butchering of 5v2s. Next time leave a couple a couple behind, too many choices confuses the situation. 3 times this season we have it and not managed to hit the target from one of them.

Said the same at the time of the Arsenal one, Trent should have hung back and stayed the fuck out of it.

"Enjoyed" listening to the podcast, thanks fellas. Said it before but I seem to enjoy more listening to the ones where we've not had a good result, I must be a glutton for punishment.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

Arsenal haven't won at Old Trafford since 2006

I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve wanted Arsenal to go and win at Old Trafford but they shit the bed.

This will be the first time I don’t want them to go there and win and of course we all know what will happen…

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, No2 said:

Heard an interesting point yesterday around our butchering of 5v2s. Next time leave a couple a couple behind, too many choices confuses the situation. 3 times this season we have it and not managed to hit the target from one of them.

I mean, I kind of get it, but these are professional footballers, I don’t know how you fuck that up.
It’s absolutely fucking infuriating. 

There's definitely some merit to that, if you keep two of them hanging back behind the play in support there are a lot of benefit to that. Narrows down the choices for the player with the ball and gives you back up if it needs to be cut back or there's a rebound etc

Too many cooks.

16 hours ago, TheBitch said:

I’d deffo give Dave a pass on not putting out a match report as it’d just get me riled up all over again having to think about that shitfest. 

I actually felt even angrier after writing the report and reliving it again.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dave u said:

I actually felt even angrier after writing the report and reliving it again.  

I’ll be honest with you, I’m reading it in stages because it’s pissing me off so much going through it all again. 

I haven’t taken it well. 

• dave u unpinned this topic