You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The reason I ask is that I dont really dislike any of the players in our core group, I dont understand how its possible?

Usually I have a strong dislike for a few of the players in our first team squad, but not at the moment. Sometimes its almost strong hate, because I think they are fuckin useless. 

But not now, now its almost boring because I like everyone, but I have convinced myself its a sign and that we will achieve great things this season. 

Most likely win a triple at least. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

I don't understand why some on here hate our own players so much in the first place, especially for being injury prone. It's not as if they are enjoying it themselves. Imagine going through say what Daniel Sturridge went through, being adored and considered a genuinely brilliant striker to being ridiculed and dismissed after getting one injury after another. Probably not a the most fun in the world for them either. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I don't understand why some on here hate our own players so much in the first place, especially for being injury prone. It's not as if they are enjoying it themselves. Imagine going through say what Daniel Sturridge went through, being adored and considered a genuinely brilliant striker to being ridiculed and dismissed after getting one injury after another. Probably not a the most fun in the world for them either. 

I think 'hatred' in those cases should be directed towards their agents and the game itself for allowing modern players to live in a world that follows different rules to the rest of us. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Code said:

The reason I ask is that I dont really dislike any of the players in our core group, I dont understand how its possible?

Usually I have a strong dislike for a few of the players in our first team squad, but not at the moment. Sometimes its almost strong hate, because I think they are fuckin useless. 

But not now, now its almost boring because I like everyone, but I have convinced myself its a sign and that we will achieve great things this season. 

Most likely win a triple at least. 

Klopp's "No cunts" transfer policy plays a big part in that.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Remmie said:

Being paid £100k a week would make up for it I suspect.

I'll reserve my sympathy for people who can't afford to buy food and things like that rather than a millionaire with a sore hamstring.

Having said that, I don't 'hate' them. I just wish the club could sell the useless cunts.

17 minutes ago, Mook said:

Being paid £100k a week would make up for it I suspect.

I'll reserve my sympathy for people who can't afford to buy food and things like that rather than a millionaire with a sore hamstring.

Having said that, I don't 'hate' them. I just wish the club could sell the useless cunts.

Yeah it's not really about being sympathetic (although I am), it's about actively disliking players because of it.

6 hours ago, Remmie said:

I hate you.

• Upvote 2

If I had to pick the player in the squad I like the least, it would be Elliott. 95% down to his hair & 5% due to the fact that I don't think he's very good.

I actually find it painful to look at his hair.

• Upvote 1

On the 'hating' injury prone players thing - It for me depends on how players act.

There are players who are unlucky/just physically fucked and then there are players who cry off at the slightest thing. Big difference between them.

Then you compare with someone like Luis Suarez for example who when his foot was swollen went looking for a bigger boot so could play.