You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (A) - Tue 26th Dec 2023 (5:30pm)

Trumo

So sick of the narrative....

Why is the push on Salah to quote pundits after game ‘not enough for a penalty’?.....but the 'foul' by Nunez is enough to disallow a goal earlier and of course the aforementioned push on Salah has actually led to the call of him being offside being made.

All this shite is happening but the narrative from the pundits does not call it out and actually supports it.....

1 minute ago, Mook said:

Much, much better the last three games, despite Howard Webb's minions doing their best to derail us.

I'm an Endo fan too, an astute signing by the looks of it.

Its crazy that people couldn’t wait to write him off after about 2 games when he’s clearly adjusting to a new country/language/system. 

We've seen loads of players take a while to get up to speed with our pressing game, yet some people just want to be right on the internet so throw out wild claims from the off just for some weird “told ya so” bragging right. 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Will be interesting when Mac Allister is back. Endo has surely played himself into that 6 position, which would free Mac to play in a position he’s better suited to.

I honestly thought integrating a completely different midfield four would mean a season in transition and sixth place. They’ve been the difference this season, even when our attackers have shared off-games.

yeah it allows for rotation of the other two midfielders…but you just know Klopp will rotate Endo and Macca at 6. The one beef I have with Jurgen is his rigidity.

2 minutes ago, Mook said:

Much, much better the last three games, despite Howard Webb's minions doing their best to derail us.

I'm an Endo fan too, an astute signing by the looks of it.

I like his energy and how he constantly looks to break up opposition attacks. I do also think, unfortunately, that he is the trigger for other teams' presses and he can get caught in possession as he often holds on to it too long or receives it facing his own goal.

1 minute ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Yeah when mecca said "Jurgen didn't like that did he" and she says "no, so I played it down". Get fucked you gobshite. Who the fuck is she anyway? 

Burnley born Burnley fan who spent about 5 minutes with Liverpool ladies team, and then about 15 years with the Shites ladies team.

Burnley Ingurland Brexit meff, ignore.

7 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Burnley born Burnley fan who spent about 5 minutes with Liverpool ladies team, and then about 15 years with the Shites ladies team.

Burnley Ingurland Brexit meff, ignore.

Just been looking her up. A right piece of work. 

Screenshot_20231226_201340_Chrome.jpg

Jurgen should have told her to fuck off. 

48 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Premier League did their best to change the outcome of that game. I don't care what anyone says, these are no longer errors. They are deliberate.

No doubt about that. Very impressive that we managed not only to win but also keep our cool. One of our players loosing it and twatting that ref

would’ve been totally understandable.

11 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Yeah when mecca said "Jurgen didn't like that did he" and she says "no, so I played it down". Get fucked you gobshite. Who the fuck is she anyway? 

Ha, 'played it down'! She was shattered she had to explain who she was, that was one thing, then she was too scared to stick to her argument. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

Its crazy that people couldn’t wait to write him off after about 2 games when he’s clearly adjusting to a new country/language/system. 

We've seen loads of players take a while to get up to speed with our pressing game, yet some people just want to be right on the internet so throw out wild claims from the off just for some weird “told ya so” bragging right. 

If a player misplaces a pass they're slagged off rotten. 

• Like 1