You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How Lazy Are You?

Bruce Spanner

Im lying on a couch in the kitchen watching the women’s game on the tellybox, there’s ten minutes left.

The dishwasher has just completed it’s cycle and all you need to do is open the door to shut it up, I have no intention of emptying it.

Im fully prepared to sit here for the next ten minutes idly half watching while the dishwasher beeps every fifteen seconds.

The dishwasher is less than ten feet away…

• Upvote 1

I'm not lazy far from it, just certain things don't enter my head. My missus will say "you've walked past that recycling multiple times when don't you take it out" it's not me avoiding it, it just doesn't enter my plane of existence I walked into the kitchen to turn the kettle on everything else is bullshit and outside my reality.

18 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Ha ha ha , you have to love the dog. He is a brain though in fairness.

There are a few brains on here actually, I reckon Dog, Section and Jairzinho are brains. Maybe Howie and Sassas as well. Stu Monty although I agree with little he said was smart. NV was a brain. Add your brainy geeks. 

Not as bad as I used to be. When my mum got out of hospital when i was six they gave her a wheelchair while she heeled up but I used to get her to push me in it instead. Old people used to come up to me and make a fuss but my legs were perfectly fine. 

I once got her to push me from my nan's to our house because it was raining, a distance of about two miles, in an old pram. I was about 12 at the time. A couple she knew stopped us in the street on the way back and I hear the fella say "didn't know you'd had another little'un?" He looked under the hood and I was just glaring back at him, and he just went "oh.". I reckon I was about 5ft 6 at this point.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

There are a few brains on here actually, I reckon Dog, Section and Jairzinho are brains. Maybe Howie and Sassas as well. Stu Monty although I agree with little he said was smart. NV was a brain. Add your brainy geeks. 

Secksh is the Eloquent One, Cath is the Nice One, the rest of us are just a basket of squabbling twats.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Secksh is the Eloquent One, Cath is the Nice One, the rest of us are just a basket of squabbling twats.

You are quite smart as well in fairness albeit I don’t agree with you often, Rico as well. As an aside you’re big fan of Ian McNabb if I remember correctly, I was talking to him the other week, he’s not too well you know. 

• Upvote 1

Section generally wipes the floor with people on here with his intelligence. I don't think I've ever fully disagreed with one of his posts. He's got the humour part down to a tee as well. The show off twat.  

Dr Nowt, Rico and Stringvest are all up there as well. 

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Section generally wipes the floor with people on here with his intelligence. I don't think I've ever fully disagreed with one of his posts. He's got the humour part down to a tee as well. The show off twat.  

Dr Nowt, Rico and Stringvest are all up there as well. 

Nice of you to say but there is and was far smarter folks on here than me, Neil G is probably king, Bruce, Duff Man and SD are no dummies. I'm just good at regurgitating stuff I agree with, cobbled together from different places, and being pissed off.

• Upvote 1

Being lazy is actually an evolutionary norm. Animals are designed to conserve energy when they're not hunting or shagging. Moving for no productive reason is a needless waste of energy as far as nature is concerned. So lying on the couch eating fat, sugary foods is actually the way we're supposed to live. If a lion saw you in the gym it'd think you were a proper dickhead.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Not as bad as I used to be. When my mum got out of hospital when i was six they gave her a wheelchair while she heeled up but I used to get her to push me in it instead. Old people used to come up to me and make a fuss but my legs were perfectly fine. 

I once got her to push me from my nan's to our house because it was raining, a distance of about two miles, in an old pram. I was about 12 at the time. A couple she knew stopped us in the street on the way back and I hear the fella say "didn't know you'd had another little'un?" He looked under the hood and I was just glaring back at him, and he just went "oh.". I reckon I was about 5ft 6 at this point.

And that’s the end of that thread. 

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Yeah.

Yeah, this is going into the legendary post thread.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Nice of you to say but there is and was far smarter folks on here than me, Neil G is probably king, Bruce, Duff Man and SD are no dummies. I'm just good at regurgitating stuff I agree with, cobbled together from different places, and being pissed off.

Fuck yer then 

• Haha 1