You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This missing mini sub

Section_31

8 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Knew the Titanic sinking was a conspiracy, that's supposedly where the wreckage is but I've not seen a single fucking iceberg in any pictures.

Open your eyes sheeple.

I was genuinely shocked when I saw the location of the wreck the other day. For some reason I always thought it was up closer to Greenland than where it is 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I was genuinely shocked when I saw the location of the wreck the other day. For some reason I always thought it was up closer to Greenland than where it is 

Being serious for a minute but would it not have moved over the years due to current pattern? 

9 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

I’m looking forward to seeing which expedition this company plans next. Sending people to the moon by strapping them to a football and letting Charlie Adam boot a penalty with it, perhaps.

Or by putting Mentos into a bottle of Coke and quickly shoving it up your arse. 

Mook has signed up already. 

The founder of the company behind the Titan submersible previously described his industry as "obscenely safe" and complained that passenger-vessel regulations held back innovation.

Rush's efforts to advance the commercial submersible industry — distinct from the world of submarines —have been well documented in the media.

Describing the industry in a 2019 interview, Rush said that there had been no injuries in the field for decades, adding: "It's obscenely safe because they have all these regulations. But it also hasn't innovated or grown — because they have all these regulations."

The profile of Rush, which appeared in Smithsonian Magazine, describes his efforts to expand human exploration of the deep, calling him a "daredevil inventor."

Uh oh.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12216669/Missing-OceanGate-CEO-Stockton-Rush-sued-FRAUD-Florida-couple-paid-Titanic.html

A Florida couple sued the CEO of Titanic tourism company OceanGate Expeditions and accusing him of misleading them about their trip to visit the wreck and refusing to refund their $210,258 when they complained.

This banging or tapping noise that's been picked up, I'm presuming it's not a Morse Code SOS,  as in ... - - - ... because that would be the most obvious way for the crew to try to communicate and presumably would have been reported.

I'm reading that there's a lot of noise down there with even the Titanic itself making noise when the current flows through it which can't be helping with detection.

Fuck me this is looking bleak, poor sods.

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

The founder of the company behind the Titan submersible previously described his industry as "obscenely safe" and complained that passenger-vessel regulations held back innovation.

Rush's efforts to advance the commercial submersible industry — distinct from the world of submarines —have been well documented in the media.

Describing the industry in a 2019 interview, Rush said that there had been no injuries in the field for decades, adding: "It's obscenely safe because they have all these regulations. But it also hasn't innovated or grown — because they have all these regulations."

The profile of Rush, which appeared in Smithsonian Magazine, describes his efforts to expand human exploration of the deep, calling him a "daredevil inventor."

Or getting rid of red tape as the great thinkers call it.