You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) Premier League - 4/2/23 - 15:00

an tha

I dont pay much attention to what the sports press say. They're all a bunch of hacks who'll praise a manager to high heaven one game only to take pleasure knocking them down the next.

These pressers are a fucking pain for managers to sit through especially after a run of poor form and defeats. Some little gobshite 'just asking the question but......' and how ever the manager responds, they still go to print or air with their slant on the situation.

4 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I dont pay much attention to what the sports press say. They're all a bunch of hacks who'll praise a manager to high heaven one game only to take pleasure knocking them down the next.

These pressers are a fucking pain for managers to sit through especially after a run of poor form and defeats. Some little gobshite 'just asking the question but......' and how ever the manager responds, they still go to print or air with their slant on the situation.

Thats right, blame the press for the Clubs mess.

35 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Was it even Joyce who said it? There are about ten fake Joyce accounts. I don't get why he'd claim that straight after Klopp said he's confident in his ability to change things and is determined to do so. 

Joyce never said anything. That anfield edition account is a fake account on twitter. 

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

If results continue to go as are the fear is those in Boston become trigger happy.

You'd like to think they wouldn't be so stupid, but you just never know.

These players need to fight for Klopp like fuck over the coming weeks. 

I see a problem right there…

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Haha, you fucking tit, go on, throw in another strawman argument.

All the time mate you just cant be objective. You live in this little 'supporter bubble' making yourself seem like the ultimate little loyal terrier. This Club is nothing like the way it was run in its most successful years its fucking miles off.

Its about time some of you took a step back and got into reality.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

All the time mate you just cant be objective. You live in this little 'supporter bubble' making yourself seem like the ultimate little loyal terrier. This Club is nothing like the way it was run in its most successful years its fucking miles off.

Its about time some of you took a step back and got into reality.

Yet another strawman. You clearly cant read either because the post of mine you refer to doesnt blame the press for the results.

Look, we all know you've been waiting 4 or 5 years salivatating over a period like this to happen so you can bang your owners out drum ever louder and get more people on board your bandwagon.

Objectivity and reality? Fuck me, you really are myopic.

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

If results continue to go as are the fear is those in Boston become trigger happy.

You'd like to think they wouldn't be so stupid, but you just never know.

These players need to fight for Klopp like fuck over the coming weeks. 

They wouldn't dare.  It would have to get seriously toxic at Anfield for them to even consider it and Klopp has far too much credit in the bank for that to happen anytime soon.

The season is a complete and utter write off. There's no turning this turd around this season. We just need to get through it so we can regroup & re-elavuate (certain players) in the summer. 

There's no point playing the blame game either.  Everyone at the club is culpable for the mess we are on right now.  The only one who probably gets a pass is Alisson.

• Upvote 2

Just now, George Costanza said:

They wouldn't dare.  It would have to get seriously toxic at Anfield for them to even consider it and Klopp has far too much credit in the bank for that to happen anytime soon.

The season is a complete and utter write off. There's no turning this turd around this season. We just need to get through it so we can regroup & re-elavuate (certain players) in the summer. 

There's no point playing the blame game either.  Everyone at the club is culpable for the mess we are on right now.  The only one who probably gets a pass is Alisson.

There’s nowt as fickle as football fans. Sadly, if results don’t improve, people will start to want Klopp out.

11 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Yet another strawman. You clearly cant read either because the post of mine you refer to doesnt blame the press for the results.

Look, we all know you've been waiting 4 or 5 years salivatating over a period like this to happen so you can bang your owners out drum ever louder and get more people on board your bandwagon.

Objectivity and reality? Fuck me, you really are myopic.

My bandwagon. Proved my point.

1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

There’s nowt as fickle as football fans. Sadly, if results don’t improve, people will start to want Klopp out.

Check out all the clueless cunts on Facebook/Twitter calling for him to go, mostly from Africa granted but the amount of it quickly establishes a tangible false narrative that Klopp is losing the fans.