Quantcast
Euro 2020(21) - Page 104 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Euro 2020(21)

It'll be interesting to see how Italy do once they play one of the tournaments big hitters as they've looked very impressive albeit in a weak group.

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

It'll be interesting to see how Italy do once they play one of the tournaments big hitters as they've looked very impressive albeit in a weak group.

They're all weak groups bar the France one.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

They're all weak groups bar the France one.

True. 

How do you think they'll fair against the likes of France and Germany?

10 minutes ago, Elite said:

True. 

How do you think they'll fair against the likes of France and Germany?

I don't think France have played particularly well in either game, Germany have in one, Italy have in all three. 

We'll probably see a slightly more circumspect Italy against the better sides. As you'd expect from Italy they'll be quite flexible tactically, and will need to be to protect the lack of pace at centre back. 

I have money on France and Italy to win the tournament at 9/2 and 8/1 respectively and I'm pretty fucking happy about it.

Out of the "big eight" England and Spain are shit, Holland don't defend well enough, Portugal are pretty one dimensional and playing a 65 year old at centreback is having predictable results. Belgium are really good, and Germany are Germany. I would be very surprised if the winner didn't come from those four teams (France, Belgium, Italy, Germany).

• Upvote 1