You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

10 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I've got a tenner on Jota to be top scorer at 50/1. 

Echoes of the great 2004 Milan Baros Liverpool Supporters Bookies Cleanout there. That's worth a few quid of anybody's money. 

Would love to see Italy doing well, and they probably will as it's what they do in these tournaments. 

For all international football's flaws, at least this tournament can't be purchased by an oil state. 

3 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Echoes of the great 2004 Milan Baros Liverpool Supporters Bookies Cleanout there. That's worth a few quid of anybody's money. 

Would love to see Italy doing well, and they probably will as it's what they do in these tournaments. 

For all international football's flaws, at least this tournament can't be purchased by an oil state. 

Yeah, I cleaned up on Baros, had a bet on top scorer at the bookies and also in a work fantasy football comp and also my Sunday league team one.

I think I won around 650 quid across the three of them.

• Upvote 2

Last euros was great.  The bookies seemingly didn’t catch on how difficult it was not to qualify from your group.  Easiest Accra ever and a good price.

That was the only great thing about it mind you. All those games played for the majority of the sides to still end up in the knock outs is pointless.

The football's bad and the fans are twats, but I don't think there's a single player in the English midfield selection I don't rate/like. First time in forever. Shame about the defence/attack.

Grealish is a bit of a bellend, I suppose... entertaining though.

The opening game looks like it could be a great watch.  Turkey are very good, Italy are very good. 

Italy feel like the sort of team that gets to the final, they rarely concede and they have direct forwards in Immobile and Bellotti, but also the craft of Insigne and Berardi. 

Veratti missing for a couple of games is a shame, otherwise he would be a great bet for player of the tournament at 50/1. 

11 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

The opening game looks like it could be a great watch.  Turkey are very good, Italy are very good. 

Italy feel like the sort of team that gets to the final, they rarely concede and they have direct forwards in Immobile and Bellotti, but also the craft of Insigne and Berardi. 

Veratti missing for a couple of games is a shame, otherwise he would be a great bet for player of the tournament at 50/1. 

Veratti as good as he is is a walking injury

On 09/06/2021 at 22:32, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I've got a tenner on Jota to be top scorer at 50/1. 

Jota got took off at HT last night as he was struggling with his ankle injury.

Think the flat track bully Lukaku might clean up. 

Bit random but mad that the Azerbaijan stadium is named after the dodgy Lino in ‘66’