Quantcast
Tottenham sack head coach Mauricio Pochettino - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jennings

Tottenham sack head coach Mauricio Pochettino

This isn't a bad decision. His results in the league for the whole of 2019 were really bad. He'll land on his feet obviously, but he really should have left after last season.

12 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Levi went for someone like Eddie Howe

Eddie Howe with a bigger budget would be immense. Right now Michael Edwards is offering him Clyne, Lallana, Wilson and Lovren for a cool 150ml

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

This isn't a bad decision. His results in the league for the whole of 2019 were really bad. He'll land on his feet obviously, but he really should have left after last season.

I reckon he probably wanted to go but Levy would have demanded millions in compo. Had he beat us in the final I think he would have gone and they'd have let him with a team paying 15ml or so for him. His option have dried up a bit now. 

There's only really Inter and Juve in Italy, he won't go to Barca, Zidane back at Real. Its the Mancs or Bayern by the looks of it, unless PSG fucked Tuchel off

They've actually been poor since the start of last season, and the CL run papered over the cracks. For a long time, it looked as though they could compete very well considering the didn't pay top wages, and you hardly ever heard of their players being linked to other clubs. That's all changed over the past 18 months and was very apparent over the summer. I think Pochettino has been pushing for the sack and a hefty pay-off rather than choosing to walk. That's the way it's done nowadays.

Only one man for the job.

thumb_captain-bellend-reporting-for-duty

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

I reckon he probably wanted to go but Levy would have demanded millions in compo. Had he beat us in the final I think he would have gone and they'd have let him with a team paying 15ml or so for him. His option have dried up a bit now. 

There's only really Inter and Juve in Italy, he won't go to Barca, Zidane back at Real. Its the Mancs or Bayern by the looks of it, unless PSG fucked Tuchel off

Bayern is the obvious one. He'd get that job tomorrow.

I'd fuckin piss myself if Wenger took over Spurs after the shit the Arsenal fans gave him the last few years. 

I know it won't happen but it would make great Arsenal fan tv

• Upvote 1

Have said it before but Pochettino is very much a victim of Rafa-syndrome there. Should have jumped while his stock was high. They’ve got a nice shiny stadium but Levy has set the manager up to fail with the lack of investment into the team prior to this summer - by which time it was already too late with most of their key players alienated or past their best.

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Bet Ole's shitting himself.

He's already on his 3rd dump tonight after he couldn't get hold of Ed his phone seems permanently engaged 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jennings said:

Tottenham have sacked head coach Mauricio Pochettino after five years in charge of the Premier League club.

Who will they get who is better?

Gilet Tim

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Have Everton been put in the hat yet. Not to get Pochettino, just put in a fucking big hat.

Nil Hat Nisi Pochettino.