You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Snooker

Bjornebye

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

Pretty much already have, no?

You’re a boring revenge negging twat from Koptalk. It’s all there in black and white.

What makes you say I'm boring? Because I post on these boards? You may want to think about that.

And if you were using your brain rather than your ego, you would have seen that I said the first time he opened up a paid for site. At the time I was working for Vodafone and I left them about two years after I paid for it. I left Vodafone 17 years ago.

Do carry on with your vendetta though, I won't bite.

Just now, Shooter in the Motor said:

What makes you say I'm boring? Because I post on these boards? You may want to think about that.

And if you were using your brain rather than your ego, you would have seen that I said the first time he opened up a paid for site. At the time I was working for Vodafone and I left them about two years after I paid for it. I left Vodafone 17 years ago.

Do carry on with your vendetta though, I won't bite.

No vendetta, just an observation. Your posts just bore me. Don’t take it personally. It’s not your fault you’re boring.

You were posting numerous transfer rumours direct from Koptalk on here less than two years ago. Why are you lying about being in Dunc’s crew?

27 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

No vendetta, just an observation. Your posts just bore me. Don’t take it personally. It’s not your fault you’re boring.

You were posting numerous transfer rumours direct from Koptalk on here less than two years ago. Why are you lying about being in Dunc’s crew?

OK, I will try not take your personal insults personally. If you have any advice on how to achieve that, feel free to pass them on. And if they really do bore you, why do you take the time out of your exciting life to read them?

As for the transfer rumours, they are linked to through other websites. But maybe your lack of intelligence can't quite grasp that concept.

Don't take it personally.

You’re as adept at not biting as your mate Dunc. 

pies-3.jpg

5 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I did actually pay £10 for a year's membership  his very first Koptalk Insider. That service lasted about three weeks. I never used his site again. He's obviously a conman. There used to be a website called kraptalk that was a parody of it that was brilliant. It's gone now as far as I am aware.

So even having known all that for the best part of 20 years you still posted his transfer rumours “linked through other websites.” 

Even someone with my “lack of intelligence” can tell you’re chatting shite. That’s the funniest thing you’ve ever posted on here. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You’re as adept at not biting as your mate Dunc. 

pies-3.jpg

So even having known all that for the best part of 20 years you still posted his transfer rumours “linked through other websites.” 

Even someone with my “lack of intelligence” can tell you’re chatting shite. That’s the funniest thing you’ve ever posted on here. 

You're absolutely right. I am chatting shite. I love his website and go there every day to find out the latest news he has to sell.

Happy now?

28 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

You're absolutely right. I am chatting shite. I love his website and go there every day to find out the latest news he has to sell.

Happy now?

Don’t go overboard there, buddy. Nobody said you go on there every day. You’ve posted on here before that you like to revisit regularly but today the story is that you left twenty years ago and never went back. Throw the transfer rumours “through other sites” into the mix and you can see how easily someone with my limited intelligence could get confused. 

4FF7914F-93C8-48A6-AC6C-C708DABF13A7.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Don’t go overboard there, buddy. Nobody said you go on there every day. You’ve posted on here before that you like to revisit regularly but today the story is that you left twenty years ago and never went back. Throw the transfer rumours “through other sites” into the mix and you can see how easily someone with my limited intelligence could get confused. 

4FF7914F-93C8-48A6-AC6C-C708DABF13A7.jpeg

2UZhFz0T7NXYea0jo5uFcvEA1pbsVxbfi0l_EWON

1 minute ago, The Golden Eel said:

This type of etiquette on a snooker thread - Len Ganley would be turning in his grave.

If they are both calling each other cunts while wearing dicky bows then I'm cool with it. Turdseye won't be though. he will have a pair of kappa tracks on with 43 pockets and a white t-shirt off ASOS.*

*As Seen On Screen (Deliverance) 

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Get off the snooker thread and either have duel or a shag. Boring twats. 

A boring twat needs the correct platform to bore. The snooker thread fits the bill.

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha I watched that live. Pissed myself for about an hour. I just kept bursting out into laughter thinking about it. "Fuck him up Ronnie he's a mug!"

At the snooker. 

I remember one time Ronnie wasn't even playing and some guy in the crowd shouts out "C'mon Ronnie" randomly - if I recall correctly, the comms were fuming. Such an absurdly funny moment. 

1 minute ago, The Golden Eel said:

I remember one time Ronnie wasn't even playing and some guy in the crowd shouts out "C'mon Ronnie" randomly - if I recall correctly, the comms were fuming. Such an absurdly funny moment. 

Its not uncommon. Its because a lot of players call the tour The Ronnie Show. Always funny. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, sh#t waffle said:

Really sad news that, sounds like he'd had a rough few years.

Blew all his money gambling didn't he? They gave him a few goes as a pundit on a few of the tournaments on telly over the last few years but he was all over the place. 

Sadly John Virgo hasn't been looking well at all lately either.