You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Funniest actors ever?

Elite

1 hour ago, Elite said:

This is about funny comedy characters mate, fuck all to do with wanking in front of birds 

Thats my point if you read back you ITV3 reality show dweller 

Oh and before you try and be funny. Love island was on ITV 2 

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

May be controversial, but I don't like them as a pair.

Pryor's stand-up is incredible and Wilder is pretty much the benchmark for comic acting in Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein and Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Sex...

But together? Not for me, Clive.

There later stuff was shite but Stir Crazy is an absolutely brilliant buddy film

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Elite said:

You either have it or you don't, you can tell the contrived shit a mile off.

My favourites...

Leonard Rossiter was hilarious as Rigsby, the funniest character of all time for me.

Love Rowan Atkinson in everything he's in.

Obviously Rik Mayall was brilliant, especially as Rick in The Young Ones.

Eddie Murphy, Ricky Gervais (as Brent, not a fan of his other stuff) and more recently I quite like Ice Cube's serious humour, Jonah Hill has made me laugh my head off as well a few times especially in Django and The Wolf of Wall street.

Yep Rossiter under rated comic genius

Don Rickles, Love this story, when they were in a restaurant, he went over to Sinatra and said, I'm trying to make it with this chick Frank, just have a word on your way out, as was leaving Sinatra passed Dons table and Sinatra said Oh hi Don, Rickles said not not now Frank can't you see i'm trying to eat, Frank said I didn't know what to say I totally fell for it.

• Upvote 1