Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 139 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

25 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Paul Joyce said £25m the other day £17m is about €20m so that figure is a bit low. 

€500,000 payment to Liverpool every time he calls himself one of the best centre halves in the world. 

Who are we bringing in then? because we can't go into the new season with Van Dijk, Gomez and Matip as our only centre back options. 

Just now, Boss said:

Who are we bringing in then? because we can't go into the new season with Van Dijk, Gomez and Matip as our only centre back options. 

Fabinho this year then Hoever next year 

34 minutes ago, Boss said:

Why not? We did it last year.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, J-V said:

Lallana take note.

He’s already said he wants to stay. In other words he’s happy to pick up his huge wages every week!

If Milan are offering any money at all for Lovren we should be snatching their hands off, the guy can't be relied upon to stay fit even when he is fourth choice. He's never started seven consecutive games for us in the four years he's been here.

16 minutes ago, suzy said:

He’s already said he wants to stay. In other words he’s happy to pick up his huge wages every week!

That's why I said "take note" to the waster.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Sell Lovren then bring in De Ligt. 

Its called turning the fucking screw. 

When he will want us to match PSG wage offer its not turning the screw, its stupidity. All our players joined on lower wages and have been told prove your worth for a new deal. How Trent, Robertson, Gomezgoing to react by being paid under half what he is. What's Salah going to think when a 19 year old who's done fuck all for us earns the same as him. How will they all react in 18 months when his fat slug of a agent turns up demanding a new deal or a transfer to Real cause he will. 

Fuck that, we have a great dressing room and don't need to shoot ourselves in the foot bringing in a potential issue. It's not like we are bringing in a top 3 player in the world in. 

• Upvote 8

7 minutes ago, Boss said:

Think it'll be Ferro at Benfica. Militao would've been an awesome signing. Alderveireld would be another outside shout.

Can't see us giving a 30 year old injury prone CB a 4/5 year deal at over 200k week

Little insight from your Ligue 1 guy: Saliba at Saint-Etienne is a world class CB in the making. Would get him if Lovren goes. Only 18 but he is a dominant figure. 

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Can't see us giving a 30 year old injury prone CB a 4/5 year deal at over 200k week

Yeah, I can't see it either.

25 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

When he will want us to match PSG wage offer its not turning the screw, its stupidity. All our players joined on lower wages and have been told prove your worth for a new deal. How Trent, Robertson, Gomezgoing to react by being paid under half what he is. What's Salah going to think when a 19 year old who's done fuck all for us earns the same as him. How will they all react in 18 months when his fat slug of a agent turns up demanding a new deal or a transfer to Real cause he will. 

Fuck that, we have a great dressing room and don't need to shoot ourselves in the foot bringing in a potential issue. It's not like we are bringing in a top 3 player in the world in. 

I guess you are right. 

4 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Little insight from your Ligue 1 guy: Saliba at Saint-Etienne is a world class CB in the making. Would get him if Lovren goes. Only 18 but he is a dominant figure. 

He looks to be off to Arsenal.

Federico Chiesa tells us how he deals with transfer speculation to Liverpool...

While speaking to reporters last week, Chiesa revealed how he deals with the interest from other clubs: “The interest of certain clubs makes me happy. How do I handle these offers?

“I put my cell on airplane mode. So far I have yet to speak to anyone at the club. The announcement that was posted. I repeat, I didn’t talk to anyone at the club.”

6 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

He is going to Arsenal by all accounts unfortunately. He'll be a best of a centerhalf in the future.

Edit: J-V Didn't see your post.

7 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

A couple of my sources say he’s off to Arsenal....