Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

The thread to report illegal streaming of live football matches

Mobdro shut down permanently.

The Premier League has helped shut down an illegal streaming app that enabled 43 MILLION users to watch top-flight matches online.

Europe's top leagues have been making increased efforts to clamp down on illegal streams showing their games, and they have been rewarded this week with the permanent shut-down of the world's largest infringing streaming app Mobdro.

A statement released by the Premier League on Thursday detailed the latest anti-piracy work being done by the English top flight, with a 'major investigation and criminal referral by the Premier League and the Alliance for Creativity and Entertainment (ACE)' resulting in law enforcement action by Spanish police.

It has been reported that police have arrested one individual and are questioning a further three following their investigations, and Mobdro have now ceased all operations.

The company illegally made available a large catalogue of live TV and video content from around the world, including Premier League and other top European football, with users able to stream to mobile devices, TVs, tablets and other devices. 

It has been reported that Mobdro made up to €5m (£4.3m) from people using their service before it was shut down by police following an investigation. 

Mobdro's problems began last month when it was reported by users that the service was no longer functioning correctly, with speculation that is was subject to law enforcement action.

That has now been confirmed, with the service completely shut down and the Premier League celebrating a huge victory in their fight against piracy. 

Premier League Director of Legal Services Kevin Plumb said: 'Mobdro's criminal enterprise amounted to long-running and large-scale theft. 

These raids show we and our colleagues at ACE are committed to taking action against piracy, regardless of location. 

The protection of our copyright is hugely important to the Premier League and our broadcast partners, as well as the future health of English football.'  

The Premier League has one of the most comprehensive anti-piracy programmes in the world, and has been working with its broadcast partners to bring down illegal streams.

The Covid-19 pandemic has of course made their broadcasts even more important, with every match now being shown on British TV with no fans inside stadiums.

13 hours ago, Alan Sex said:

I really hope that no sites are streaming the euros. That would be despicable. 

It's free on BBC iPlayer and ITV hub although I guess these are only available to UK viewers?

Premier League Director of Legal Services Kevin Plumb said: 'Mobdro's criminal enterprise amounted to long-running and large-scale theft

Bollocks! those greedy sky cunts have been ripping people off since they invented football. Cunts. 

Navscore is packing up.

Really gutted...easily the best streaming app i have ever heard of.

I mean obviously i have never used it, but i do l know of terrible people who have and they all said app was boss - the scallywags them....never did something called 'lag', was 'clean', no 'overlays'...whatever all that means.

16 hours ago, an tha said:

Navscore is packing up.

Really gutted...easily the best streaming app i have ever heard of.

I mean obviously i have never used it, but i do l know of terrible people who have and they all said app was boss - the scallywags them....never did something called 'lag', was 'clean', no 'overlays'...whatever all that means.

I've never used it either. I also know of terrible people who said the same things but also that this disgraceful app has closed before and then had the nerve to reopen with a stronger more stable app. These same people also  believe the app will return in the future and 'are watching this space.

Shameless behaviour. 

Hadn’t looked at this thread for a while. Modbro was pretty shite in terms of quality and buffering, so hardly a major victory.

Hesgoal was ok yesterday but very poor picture quality. Rising Tides was very bad.

It seems to change quickly what works best, so can anyone recommend one to subscribe to? Ideally with TV programmes too. Using a fire stick. Cheers!

On 09/08/2021 at 18:50, Bruce Spanner said:

Any cunt who clicks on the link below is part of the problem!

http://www.hesgoal.tv/watch/sports-hd5

Report, report, report, do the Lords work and report.

Definitely not showing the Arsenal v Chelsea match today on one of the other channels. No Sir,not at all.