Quantcast
The thread to report illegal streaming of live football matches - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

The thread to report illegal streaming of live football matches

Those charlatans that run live media player on the iPad or smart tv need fucking locking away, virtually every game from every league them bastards show... in HD 

I appreciate the effort here, no one likes to see a multi-billion, supra-national corporation lose out.

I'm doing my bit constantly, but just in case anyone's concerned about the relentless theft of our national game. they really ought to take a look here  and make sure all sites these are thoroughly reported and spread far and wide.

Great thread. These people sicken me. If anyone should come across a link about how to install live sports on a firestick please let me know as I'm ready waiting with my phone in my hand to call the police and have the bastards jailed. Just doing my bit.

Utterly shameless some people but if someone did have access to a firestick or magbox for example which 3 o'clock match would they be watching. ? 

Brighton v The Bitters.          Or 

Spurs v Wolves .

Asking for a friend 

It never ceases to amaze how reddit soccer streams get away with 1080 ace streams through ace player. The worst of it is ace player is free to download so they must be selling ip ads to hackers or sumat.

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

If there are any vigilantes on the forum, you’ll find some criminals watching the Liverpool game later on these channels. 

181AAF6E-544B-4913-B5AE-B808CA18BB15.jpeg

Your dedication to catching these cunts is admirable 

Just now, Hades said:

Looking forward to donning my full Liverpool kit and reporting these wankers tonight.

Hahahahahahaha full kit wankers reporting the nasty people who are taking money out of the billionairs pockets.