You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Prince Philip...

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Fucking hell, are we in a parallel universe? Before you were reminded of your  ‘jokes’ how did you categorise ours? 

It’s you trying to spin this, not me.  If I could be arsed I’d go to the Trans thread. You’ve done it there too.

Weird. As I've said multiple times now.

Now, the question you keep dodging, for very obvious reasons: do said jokes make someone "a massive homophobe" and "a homophobic cunt", or are they just jokes "that don't have any impact on anyone"?

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Tell you what is weird, that someone who was brought up by parents who by his own description were pretty right on, managed to be a massive homophobe. And then expects us to believe that the day after his last post about ‘dropping anchor in poo bay’ saw the light and became the forum gay rights champion.  Well done son, well done.  

As ever don’t go in the Maddie thread as you’ll find we all support the murder of kids. 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Explain to me how me making a joke has any impact on anyone. I’ve made jokes about all types of people, but my actions, you know the thing that really counts, have shown that I’m not homophobic. Far from it. 

We are showing up your hypocrisy and holier than thou bollocks.  

Just incredible. In the first post Rico states that my casual homophobia years ago is evidence of me being a massive homophobe, and then, in the very next post, he says his casual homophobia is just a joke that doesn't have any impact on anyone.

3 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Weird. As I've said multiple times now.

Now, the question you keep dodging, for very obvious reasons: do said jokes make someone "a massive homophobe" and "a homophobic cunt", or are they just jokes "that don't have any impact on anyone"?

Fuck me. They are jokes, so why did you call mine out but not yours? Why did you lie and say mine were constant and relentless?  

You clearly called out my behaviour, you’d done the same or worse. Y

1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

Just incredible. In the first post Rico states that my casual homophobia years ago is evidence of me being a massive homophobe, and then, in the very next post, he says his casual homophobia is just a joke that doesn't have any impact on anyone.

No, not incredible.  You called me out for constant and relentlessly making jokes that denigrate the gay community. We point out you’ve made the same jokes so are a massive fucking hypocrite. 

Turns out your claim of constant and relentless was bollocks.  

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Fuck me. They are jokes, so why did you call mine out but not yours? Why did you lie and say mine were constant and relentless?  

You clearly called out my behaviour, you’d done the same or worse. Y

So, just to be clear, they're not evidence of someone being "a massive homophobe" and "a homophobic cunt"? It's a very simple yes or no.

Just now, Duff Man said:

So, just to be clear, they're not evidence of someone being "a massive homophobe" and "a homophobic cunt"? It's a very simple yes or no.

You are the one ascribing intent to a joke, my jokes bad, yours ok?  Why did you call out my joke about pushing back?  Was it because it’s homophobic or just shit? 

You don’t get to drive the narrative here mate, you came for me remember. I’ve no fukcing idea who you are or why you did it. 

Just now, Rico1304 said:

You are the one ascribing intent to a joke, my jokes bad, yours ok?  Why did you call out my joke about pushing back?  Was it because it’s homophobic or just shit? 

You don’t get to drive the narrative here mate, you came for me remember. I’ve no fukcing idea who you are or why you did it. 

No I didn't. It's what you did. So again (and this is like the 5th time you've dodged this very simple question): they're not evidence of someone being "a massive homophobe" and "a homophobic cunt"?

25 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

No I didn't. It's what you did. So again (and this is like the 5th time you've dodged this very simple question): they're not evidence of someone being "a massive homophobe" and "a homophobic cunt"?

Do you struggle this badly in the real world?  

Why did you comment on my joke? Was it because I’m not funny (very fair challenge) or because you thought it was homophobic? 

ive asked you this loads of times, but you seem incapable of answering it. 

Why did you engage in the first place?  

1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

My dude, I would gently suggest you direct that at the people labeling other people homophobes, for things they're just as guilty of themselves.

You are the one who, on this site, tried to lecture someone about a joke and hold the moral high ground. You are the one on this site who quite clearly held views that it was quite clear to see didnt like gay people.

This quite clearly wasnt a joke but hatred -

Obviously when I said "gay" I was inferring he was a soft, mincey, spandex wearing twat. I don't really know which way he butters his bread to be honest but I'm willing to bet he drops anchor in poo bay. 

Will you woofters give it a fucking rest. 

11 hours ago, Juniper said:

A38224B2-B71E-419C-B43E-CEAAD4F95735.jpeg

131D3E02-EBE4-49F9-A8A1-89F2AD36FEA7.jpeg

Hang on a minute. DMX is dead? That’s genuinely more upsetting news than His Royal Highness tragically passing away. 

3 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

What a couple of days. Prince Phillip croaks swiftly followed by Big Brother 'legend' Nikki Graham. 

7 days of mourning left. 

Who is she?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Do you struggle this badly in the real world?  

Why did you comment on my joke? Was it because I’m not funny (very fair challenge) or because you thought it was homophobic? 

ive asked you this loads of times, but you seem incapable of answering it. 

Why did you engage in the first place?  

I'm not struggling here. You clearly are, though, given how often you keep dodging the main point.

I commented because it was a reply to me. And if we're using your standard for judging whether it's homophobic or not, then it clearly is, as functionally it's no different to mine from years ago. Which is the whole point, because off the back of that, you started tossing around the homophobe label.

So, again, are those jokes evidence of someone being "a massive homophobe" and "a homophobic cunt", or not? This will be the 5th time you've dodged it.

I'm not struggling here. You clearly are, though, given how often you keep dodging the main point.

I commented because it was a reply to me. And if we're using your standard for judging whether it's homophobic or not, then it clearly is, as functionally it's no different to mine from years ago. Which is the whole point, because off the back of that, you started tossing around the homophobe label.

So, again, are those jokes evidence of someone being "a massive homophobe" and "a homophobic cunt", or not? This will be the 5th time you've dodged it.

Simple yes or no , do you think Rico is homophobic? Just Yes or No. 

Just now, Duff Man said:

You think?  You really think?  

Look at what you said, look at what I said. Which is more offensive?  Fucking crazy. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, A Red said:

You are the one who, on this site, tried to lecture someone about a joke and hold the moral high ground. You are the one on this site who quite clearly held views that it was quite clear to see didnt like gay people.

Obviously when I said "gay" I was inferring he was a soft, mincey, spandex wearing twat. I don't really know which way he butters his bread to be honest but I'm willing to bet he drops anchor in poo bay. 

I just pointed out it was weird. You're the one who started taking the moral high ground, which is pretty wild considering you've admitting to making derogatory comments about gay people, and taking the piss out of them.

8 minutes ago, A Red said:

I just pointed out it was weird. You're the one who started taking the moral high ground, which is pretty wild considering you've admitting to making derogatory comments about gay people, and taking the piss out of them.

Just now, Rico1304 said:

You think?  You really think?  

Look at what you said, look at what I said. Which is more offensive?  Fucking crazy. 

Your joke was literally that a straight man was being threatened with gay sex for standing up for gay rights. That's pretty offensive.

I took the piss out of one today. I do it constantly, and he and his partner do it to me. I dont do hatred though, you did.