You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, Colt Seavers said:

They weren't. Fair enough they don't have to put the ball out but faking to put it out then scoring is a cunts trick.

As was Jansson trying to tackle Villa on the equaliser.

Only Bielsa comes out with credit in my opinion

Wasn't watching. Didn't know they'd pretended to put it out. Fair enough. Can't take the dirty out of Leeds

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Wasn't watching. Didn't know they'd pretended to put it out. Fair enough. Can't take the dirty out of Leeds

Yeah mate I gathered you hadn't seen it.

Bamford also went to ground clutching his face and getting a Villa player sent off who never touched him 

So cheating bastards still gained out of it

21 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Villa equalise

Sounds like Leeds where right to carry on. Sick of this kicking the ball out shite. Not that'll it will matter both will be in the playoffs

Agreed I hate this nonsense and it needs to be banned, only the ref should decide when a game can stop for treatment. 95% of the time a player goes down it's just to stop the game, to disrupt the opponents rhythm. Few are actually every hurt and teams should not be pressured by opponents to kick the ball out. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Agreed I hate this nonsense and it needs to be banned, only the ref should decide when a game can stop for treatment. 95% of the time a player goes down it's just to stop the game, to disrupt the opponents rhythm. Few are actually every hurt and teams should not be pressured by opponents to kick the ball out. 

Yep. Gundogan going down just before half time against the mancs when they were attacking with 4 of them leading to Ashford putting the ball out and then City returning it all the way back up to De Gea was cheating. Plain and fucking simple. 

7 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

City will smash Burnley into next year. None of the shit left to play stand a chance of taking a point from them. 

Fucksake have a day off, try to be positive just once 

• Upvote 2

Just now, rotoq said:

Have to agree with him. There are times to allow yourself to be hopefull, but I don't see how city's ridiculous run of wins will end today.

I would never tire of people ripping me to bits if proved wrong though.

Well we all might as well pack up and not bother then, anything can happen in football we above most clubs should know that, yes they are good, yes they should win but fuck me what’s the point if you write it off before kick off

Just now, Thoth said:

Well we all might as well pack up and not bother then, anything can happen in football we above most clubs should know that, yes they are good, yes they should win but fuck me what’s the point if you write it off before kick off

I'd prefer to assume the worst for this match and continue watching football, thanks.

Burnley with an excellent build up there, playing out from the back. Gave me a tingle in my balls.

Heroes we are, I love this example. Doing the "marketing" for our company, working with young athletes (footballers among others). Hope this is not a breach of forum rules, delete it, if it is. Just watched this on replay a 100 times already. Brilliant! At least 1 trophy must be ours!