You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton away, Saturday 7th April 12.30

Grinch

Mig

Clyne

Lovren/Gomez (if fit)

Van Dijk

Moreno

Henderson

Wijnaldum

Can (if fit)

Bobby/Mane (45 minutes each)

Solanke

Ings

Almost what I'd go for, except I'd start with Karius in goal and Bobby, Mane and Ings up front (with Bobby and/or Mane being replaced, once we're eleventy-nil up).

Switched on Radio City Talk on the way home from work last night, assumed there'd be a preview of the Man City game. Oh no - everton fans discussing Bramley Moore. Fuck off lads, nobody cares. 

A small part of me felt sorry for them - there we were, an hour away from a massive European game, and there they were getting excited about a stadium that likely will never be built. 

Anyway.

Karius

Clyne

Lovren

Van Dijk

Moreno

Henderson

Wijnaldum

SOMEONE

Mane

Solanke

Ings

Final score - 1-1.

I know we've got injuries but it's worrying how quickly the quality in the squad dips.

I like this team. Woodburn can be the someone.

With one eye on the 2nd leg at Man City, Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has already named a weakened starting XI for the game against Everton.

Mignolet, Phil Thompson, Tinhead from Brookside, Moreno, Derek Acorah, Ricky Tomlinson, Henderson, Dr Karl Kennedy, Ray Quinn, Solanke, Ings

Purple Aki up top.

I'm not buying this "we have bigger fish to fry so I'm not arsed about the Derby tomorrow" .It will be a fucking embarrassment if we get turned over at Woodison

The laws of averages suggest they are due a win against us at some point soon, whilst I of course want us to win,and would love us to do it with a second string team, if they were to win it will take some of the gloss of it as this is nothing more than an awkward game for us, bang in the middle of two legs of an European QF.

Can fucked then?

Amazing isn't it Can "slightly" hurts his back against Watford 3 weeks ago and is missing until now and assumed missing for possibly another couple of weeks

Harry Kane suffers an 'out for weeks' bad ankle turn and misses zero games.

My mate is awaiting full confirmation, but the early talk is:

Mignolet

Clyne Masterson Lovren Moreno

Wijnaldum Henderson Woodburn

Solanke Ings Firmino

Scrap the above. It's a blag team doing the rounds. My mate has just messaged me and said the real team is:

Karius

Clyne

VVD

Lovren

Klavan

Milner

Wijnaldum

Henderson

Ings

Solanke

Mané

Scrap the above. It's a blag team doing the rounds. My mate has just messaged me and said the real team is:

Karius

Clyne

VVD

Lovren

Klavan

Milner

Wijnaldum

Henderson

Ings

Solanke

Mané

Klavan at left back?