You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mayweather - McGregor

moof

Just WWE with swear words. McGregor makes me cringe. Fair play to him it's worked for his career but his mouthing off isn't some great wit it's just childish Leary bollocks that he shouts out loud and repetitively. The film idiocracy will be looked at with the same credibility as Orwell's work in decades to come.

Guest Pistonbroke

Plenty of daft bastards will pay to watch it though. In fact, so many will pay that they'll probably do it all over again next year. I won't be staying up to watch it via a stream, I'll probably just read the result when I do awake and hope they have both been carted off to hospital. 

Guest Alex_K

Mayweather would have him out of there within a minute if he so desired. Any mug noting his lack of "knockout power" clearly does not understand the predicament a rank amateur has facing one of the greatest of all time. This fight is the football equivalent of an aging world class forward on a dry spell in the Champions League playing a game at Conference level.

Mcgregor was seconds away from being knocked out by Nate Diaz. The only way he gets through round 1 is mercy or gentlemans agreement. From someone who went to see him beat Alvarez in New York.

Mayweather would have him out of there within a minute if he so desired. Any mug noting his lack of "knockout power" clearly does not understand the predicament a rank amateur has facing one of the greatest of all time. This fight is the football equivalent of an aging world class forward on a dry spell in the Champions League playing a game at Conference level.

Mcgregor was seconds away from being knocked out by Nate Diaz. The only way he gets through round 1 is mercy or gentlemans agreement. From someone who went to see him beat Alvarez in New York.

He won't last one round with mayweather?

Heard him saying earlier Floyd will feel his power the first time they hold. Hatton said something similar but the ref wouldn't let him lie on his chest and that was Hattons only form of attack nullified. Wonder will the ref be like that in this? Also heard McGregor talk about his high fight IQ but can see him chasing the ref round the ring when he doesn't let them hold and get a punch on the back of the head when he's not looking Like Victor Ortiz.

You're missing what I'm saying, Vlad. The guys you were talking about, and I know the sort, who were complaining about not getting the shot, it's their fault. They're not on the level of a Mayweather or a McGregor in their sports. These guys are not only multi-weight champions, but they're just massive stars. If you want that level of fight, you have to achieve that level of stardom. To be honest, they're jealous of the money.

Stars? McGregor isnt even a boxer and hasn't fought under Queensberry rules while thousands of others have,even 18 and 19 year olds,not much they can do to change that. Next week Anthony Joshua v Christopher Biggins for the heavyweight championship of the world. Klitschko was overlooked because Biggins is a star!

You're missing what I'm saying, Vlad. The guys you were talking about, and I know the sort, who were complaining about not getting the shot, it's their fault. They're not on the level of a Mayweather or a McGregor in their sports. These guys are not only multi-weight champions, but they're just massive stars. If you want that level of fight, you have to achieve that level of stardom. To be honest, they're jealous of the money. 

You cant honestly be thinking that McGregor is fighting him on merit- say, in the same way Hatton or Pacquiao did? This fight is a circus/exhibition bout based on money. The actual breakdown of how the fighting pans out is pretty much an irrelevant sideshow

You cant honestly be thinking that McGregor is fighting him on merit- say, in the same way Hatton or Pacquiao did? This fight is a circus/exhibition bout based on money. The actual breakdown of how the fighting pans out is pretty much an irrelevant sideshow

Neither fighter is doing it on merit. I think I've been pretty clear as to way I think he got the fight... he's a world star.

Just thought about this very, very thoroughly and I've come to the conclusion that this is a cash grab, freak show. Anybody thinking the same?

Absolutely. Fucking wwe build up from the pair of the conning cunts.