You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Happy Father's Day

G Richards

Happy Father’s Day to all of you out there that have proven your jizz is effective.

My old Bluetooth car stereo doesn’t fit in my current car so my kids have bought me a boss little MP3 receiver thingamajig that plugs into the cigarette lighter socket and tunes into the radio so I can start playing podcasts and listening to Spotify again while I’m driving. It’s a great little present.

Didn’t even get to test it out before my sister-in-law smashed my car up this morning.

I’d be willing to bet a lot of money that my Bluetooth stereo will be compatible with whatever car we end up with as a replacement.

• Upvote 1

I was hoping to sit on my arse today, drinking beer, eating BBQ, playing Fortnite / FIFA and watching the World Cup.

Instead I’ve got to go to some 3 year olds birthday party, whose parents are right boring fuckers. Last time we went to a party there they offered no alcohol to anybody and as people started leaving, stating bringing out the beer and wine.

My old man phoned me at 7am. I saw his name and thought WTF. 1st call ever. Thought the wife must have sent him a present and he was saying thanks. Turned out his mum, my man, died this morning which was a bit shit. Didn’t feel like saying happy Father’s Day after that.

She was over 100 and away with the fairies and gone years ago in my head but still not the best Father’s Day.

My old man phoned me at 7am. I saw his name and thought WTF. 1st call ever. Thought the wife must have sent him a present and he was saying thanks. Turned out his mum, my man, died this morning which was a bit shit. Didn’t feel like saying happy Father’s Day after that.

She was over 100 and away with the fairies and gone years ago in my head but still not the best Father’s Day.

Sorry to hear that mate but what an innings

I was given a lie in until 8am instead of the usual 5am. Also managed some half decent swag;

Leather strap for my smart watch

Hey Duggee socks (one for the dad's of toddlers)

German imported lager

Frys Turkish Delight

Papa-saurus mug

Sunglasses

Did alright. Must be doing a decent job.

I was hoping to sit on my arse today, drinking beer, eating BBQ, playing Fortnite / FIFA and watching the World Cup.

Instead I’ve got to go to some 3 year olds birthday party, whose parents are right boring fuckers. Last time we went to a party there they offered no alcohol to anybody and as people started leaving, stating bringing out the beer and wine.

If it's any consolation what you were hoping to do I am doing.

No kids, and the missus has fucked off with work for a couple of days.

Magnificent stuff.

When my kids were 3 and had friends round for a party I found they preferred lemo and squash to beer and wine. They quite liked Bacardi Breezers and one weird kid had a few JD’s and coke but not much. Quite boring as you say.

When my kids were 3 and had friends round for a party I found they preferred lemo and squash to beer and wine. They quite liked Bacardi Breezers and one weird kid had a few JD’s and coke but not much. Quite boring as you say.

Need to get them on a beak. Get them all to chip in on a 3 for 50, just keep an eye on the weird kid incase he tries to eat it.