You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The New Cricket Thread

A_S

13 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

The other two tests going on at the moment look very well matched.

Windies did pretty well chasing down 395, away to Bangladesh, after being 171 behind on the first innings.

That's a very decent comeback - 395 against anyone, anywhere to win is noteworthy.

Are South Africa on the way to similar?

Unbelievable catch again from Stokes to wrap up the Indian innings...Has England ever had a better slip fielder ?

If England can score 150 and make India bat again today it should set up an exciting finish...There’s been some great test matches this year and we’re only into February 

5 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Just weird though to lose a game when nearly posting 500 , can’t have happened too many times 

Think it may have happened to us in Australia as well.

The beauty of test cricket, just look at Headingley 2019. 67 all out and still won.

You can never be sure.

Even this game here, one great session for India and they could be back in it. Not likely but also not impossible.

Great sport.

48 minutes ago, Brownie said:

The beauty of test cricket, just look at Headingley 2019. 67 all out and still won.

You can never be sure.

Even this game here, one great session for India and they could be back in it. Not likely but also not impossible.

Great sport.

Yeah Adelaide. 550-6 declared, then lost. Coincidentally the week before I arrived in Australia with my missus who is from Adelaide. Great fun for me turning up at the in-laws that was.
Next tour was a lot better.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brownie said:

You can never be sure.

Great sport.

50 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Yeah Adelaide. 550-6 declared, then lost. Coincidentally the week before I arrived in Australia with my missus who is from Adelaide. Great fun for me turning up at the in-laws that was.
Next tour was a lot better.

Fuck me how can you score 577 and lose ?