You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

May calls General Election on 8 June

jimmycase

Nicely drilled there the cunt , should use that interviewer a lot more often .

Not drilled enough though.

Saying that I don't think I would still be satisfied if a pack of savage wolves was set on her.

Completely ignored and disregarded the coward accusations and other questions and just kept repeating her scripted answers over and over and over...

Now she has Tory cunts spouting this morning how heartbroken she is over the disaster.

Such a vile and dispicable human being.

Guest Pistonbroke

She's fucking shite

She's not even that good. She just deflects any serious question with the same inane scripted bollocks. When questioned about herself she just went off on the same tangent which had fuck all to do with the question posed. 

Not drilled enough though.

Saying that I don't think I would still be satisfied if a pack of savage wolves was set on her.

Completely ignored and disregarded the coward accusations and other questions and just kept repeating her scripted answers over and over and over...

Now she has Tory cunts spouting this morning how heartbroken she is over the disaster.

Such a vile and dispicable human being.

The only time that she has been heartbroken was when she saw her old man's willie for the first and only time.Makes you shudder, twisted bastards.

"One of things I've just heard from people, is about making sure that that moneys gets through to people.

And that's a very real issue because we have to, as Government, make the money available but I want to ensure people get that money in their hands so they can go and buy the things that they need." 

What the fuck? 

Guest Pistonbroke

The BBC were threatened a while back and have followed the Tory line ever since. Missing files my arse, they are being saved as ammunition. 

BBC cunts didn't waste any time putting this out:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40312217

I'm going to cancel my licence fee. The cunts can take me to court if they want.

Damien Green was interviewed on the Today programme this morning and that item is just reporting his words. She's been a car crash...I'm not sure what else you expected him to say.

Am I missing something here?

• Upvote 1

She's possibly the most unpopular PM ever. I can't recall anyone being as universally disliked. Thatcher was hated by large parts of the country but there are loads of tories who think she was amazing. There is a large section of the population who think she was one of the best things to happen to the country. Obviously Liverpool is not one of them.

Tony Blair is hated now for his invasion of Iraq and earning money from public speaking but I can't recall that many people being so vocal against him while he was in office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftY1NlPk5YY

Starting to actually find her quite scary to watch. She looks to be on the verge of a massive breakdown. Completely, and utterly, ill-equipped to deal with her responsibility. Has the country ever had a Prime Minister as thick and socially awkward? She has no idea how to speak to people. Anyone.

I hate the way her and her dreadful lot always use highly emotive words like "horrifying" and "horrific tragedy" (the same language used when there is a 'terror' attack).  I bet she couldn't give two fucks about anyone in that tower or their families.  

Evening Standard‏Verified account @standardnews 2m2 minutes ago

Theresa May to meet victims of Grenfell Tower disaster at No. 10

Does she do anything in an uncontrolled environment?

At least the cunt is a consistent coward.

"Hello, yes, I know your entire family has just died, but would you like to come to number 10 and be offered some meaningless soundbites from a soulless malfunctioning lizard?"

Question for people;

Is she does step down without forming a government and Labour don't form government. 

Would we have to wait until a Tory leader was appointed prior to an election or would the re-election campaign start immediately? 

I can't see her stepping down because more people believe another election would give Corbyn a majority, she may want to go but is not being allowed to.

Guest Pistonbroke

"Hello, yes, I know your entire family has just died, but would you like to come to number 10 and be offered some meaningless soundbites from a soulless malfunctioning lizard?"

They'll at least be served scones with clotted cream and earl Grey tea from expensive fine china.