Quantcast
Summer 2017 Transfer Thread - Page 413 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

I wouldn't be surprised if a big bid for Coutinho is on the way shortly, partly to spite Neymar. Am hoping they go for Hazard though.

Ozil (with a year left on his contract), Hazard, Dortmund Dembele and Griezemann have all been mentioned as replacements, yet whenever I put talkshite on all they seem to want to talk about is that Coutinho is off.

Ozil (with a year left on his contract), Hazard, Dortmund Dembele and Griezemann have all been mentioned as replacements, yet whenever I put talkshite on all they seem to want to talk about is that Coutinho is off.

You know what to do then. It's the s*n radio ffs

• Upvote 1

But that wasn't the accusation levelled at them was it?[/

Which accusations mate there are loads levelled at them because there not stumping up and spending,£45m or there abouts isn't a great lay out so far is it.

Last summer we made a profit in the transfer window. I think anyway...

Sell Sakho and Moreno and i reckon we might still make one yet this summer.

The dream is still alive.

But that wasn't the accusation levelled at them was it?[/

Which accusations mate there are loads levelled at them because there not stumping up and spending,£45m or there abouts isn't a great lay out so far is it.

I'm confused, I was commenting on the reply that they never pocketed the transfer money (Torres) when someone alluded to it being great that they could keep the Coutinho money and say there was not enough time to spend it. 

I'll get involved in some ranting about our outlay when the window closes.

I'm confused, I was commenting on the reply that they never pocketed the transfer money (Torres) when someone alluded to it being great that they could keep the Coutinho money and say there was not enough time to spend it. 

I'll get involved in some ranting about our outlay when the window closes.

I'll join ya mate,I was just replying to Jockey they have the tv money and that seems to be safely tucked in the arse pocket and they outlay so far will be covered if they sell which they'll do.

I'll join ya mate,I was just replying to Jockey they have the tv money and that seems to be safely tucked in the arse pocket and they outlay so far will be covered if they sell which they'll do.

Yeah I've thought all along they'll sell to fund big purchases, going to be an interesting few weeks. 

That may be the case, but they have never sold a player and not put the money back. How they spent it is fair criticism, but they have never took it and pocketed it.

That may be the case, but they have never sold a player and not put the money back. How they spent it is fair criticism, but they have never took it and pocketed it.

We've under spent the last 4 transfer windows.

• Upvote 3

Neymar confirmed at PSG, £782,000 per week!! Fuck me that's disgusting!

Not that it matters but that's the figure before tax. After tax, he'll just have to slum it on over half a million quid a week!

God, I hope so. Surely it can't go on like this?

Has to be the moment the game reached the point where it has gone so far over the top there is nowhere left to go

Not that it matters but that's the figure before tax. After tax, he'll just have to slum it on over half a million quid a week!

Think how France feels only collecting a quarter mil a week.

Dont care who they sell or what they do as long as the squad is stronger at the end of it. Spend more, spend less, spend whatever. Just strengthen the fucking squad

Yep, that was what I was thinking - Rakitic plus Isco\Hamsik would be a better team ( I think). But history suggests that what we will get is 4 or 5 20m pound players who will leave us poorer.