Quantcast
Theresa "MAY" not build a better Britain. - Page 97 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Pistonbroke

Theresa "MAY" not build a better Britain.

She's nailed the new Tory goal of appealing to the youth vote with her comments today, which were effectively a "fucking shut up and get back to school, you little shits." 

Well in, T'resa, girl! 

3 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

She's nailed the new Tory goal of appealing to the youth vote with her comments today, which were effectively a "fucking shut up and get back to school, you little shits." 

Well in, T'resa, girl! 

The kids wont be voting at the next election . The crusty old twats which make up the party membership will think she's spot on . A good caning for all the little delinquents playing truant and a lecture about how global warming was invented by communists is what they need. 

Marina Hyde: And yet, the Tories continue to poll ahead of Labour. It’s always encouraging to hear Corbyn boosters honk about how much they’d expect him to put on in a campaign situation. The slightly incredulous response has to be: um, yes?! I should hope so?! I mean, you would hope that anyone might improve on losing to a party that is essentially a gif of someone lighting their own fart and then being consumed by the fireball. Against that sort of competition, you would expect to be able to run one of the more divisive Sesame Street Muppets – ie Elmo – and put on a few points. It’s hardly a kitemark.

Could she possibly have been more out of touch with what she said to school kids. This is great to see too, hopefully the kids keep it going and adults join in. Maybe they'll keep ignoring people and we'll approach general strike levels. And maybe they'll still ignore people until the greedy fucking corporations vs all life on the planet riots start. Politicians might finally be out of luck with kicking the subject further down the road here though and maybe these kids have signaled the start of the main wave of protests until something major changes. Good on them.