You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

Imagine the pressure he's under and it was only a fucking friendly! Feel for him but seriously, just leave ward in goals for the foreseeable future including all upcoming friendlies and try get in a keeper. Tell Karius to go down with an injury or something. Fuck me, this can't go on.

I have seen nothing from the match but I read a rolling report that he kicked the ball straight to a Tranmere player. Does he know which team he plays for when he's in goal with a different shirt colour to all the other players?

The only positive I can take from his mistake tonight is that it might help to reinforce to klopp that he can’t be our number 1.

I’m not going to lie though I’m really concerned klopp has made up his mind to show him faith & stick with him.

Really grim seeing that Tranmere player yelling at him "you're fucking shit" after he let that goal in.

It is a perfect example of what has been suggested will happen on here.

This is only a friendly against nomark opposition too and the fans were all over him too.

Multiply that by fucking loads when the real stuff starts.

The internet is awash tonight with Karius jokes and all this from a game most people wouldn't even have been aware of it wasn't for his fuck up...a Tranmere player screaming 'You are shite' at him is simply an unacceptable situation for a keeper at our football club to be in.

Klopp has a responsibility to protect our club from this and has to get rid.

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2018/07/10/video-loris-karius-commits-howler-v-tranmere/

It’s not just the mistake he makes it’s the confidence he gives the other teams we will play against. As soon as tranmere scored they had a bit of a go and knew they could score again.

He makes our defenders nervous and gives confidence to the strikers off the opposition.