You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Old School

Section_31

Not knowing the answers to things and it could be weeks before you actually did get the answer. Internet has ruined that alongside Radio guess the year quizzes which some still bizarrely do and people ring up and guess it right almost every time... weird that.

I wish I was born around 1947 fucking baby boomer bastards.

And pub quizzes.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not an old school copy of The Beano, it's a modern one. Dennis the Menace looks like a bit of a quim.

They have changed the dad into a "cooler" version and he no longer uses a slipper. Cunts

My dad used work next to a wh Smith depot so he could get the beano 2 days before it was in shops off one of his mates

I had all that A Team action figure stuff. Except one thing.

Face's Corvette, the Van, Hannibal's armoured vehicle, all the figures, the works.

But not Murdoch's helicopter. My Dad fucked up the order and it never came. Still gutted now tbh

4d021e7f317e0f12bd619bc7f4dbfe13.jpg

If anyone's got 200 notes spare...

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Collection-Of-Original-1983-A-Team-Figures-Vehicles-/381561443074?nav=SEARCH

• Upvote 1

I had all that A Team action figure stuff. Except one thing. Face's Corvette, the Van, Hannibal's armoured vehicle, all the figures, the works. But not Murdoch's helicopter. My Dad fucked up the order and it never came. Still gutted now tbh 4d021e7f317e0f12bd619bc7f4dbfe13.jpg If anyone's got 200 notes spare... http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Collection-Of-Original-1983-A-Team-Figures-Vehicles-/381561443074?nav=SEARCH

I remember there being a range of villains as well, I think they were all named after snakes. They were never in the TV series, purely for the toys. I never had them, but I used to walk past them on my way to the Action Force stuff.

• Upvote 1

I remember there being a range of villains as well, I think they were all named after snakes. They were never in the TV series, purely for the toys. I never had them, but I used to walk past them on my way to the Action Force stuff.

Don't really remember that, now you say it an inkling, but TBH probably not at all.

My brother was the Action Force kid in our house and the oldest brother started the Star Wars and we both added to that too.

Reckon the best bit of Action Force we had was a dinghy/boat and frogman and deep sea diver set. Boss for taking in the bath.

• Upvote 1

My mate's ma put a child lock on their rotary dial phone, as he kept ringing ransom numbers and shouting profanities down the phone.

You could make calls even with that lock on by tapping the number out on the little black spring loaded tabs that the handset sat on. We used to call everywhere on my mates phone and his parents couldn't work out why they had a phone bill bigger than their mortgage