You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Marko Grujic

Ne Moe Imya

Oh dear, I see another raheem stirling in the future if we do complete the signing of this lad. His arl fella seems to think his son's value will double, treble, quadruple if \ when RSB win their league and that stuttgart will come back to the table with a massive bid.

Just how fucking deluded can one get? The lad's value wont increas if they win the title because they are virtually nailled on champions now. Stuttgart may come back to the table but are they going to offer more than £5m and 10% of any sell on fee?

Sure, he could go to chelsea, city or real but will they pay a substantially bigger fee and wages to the lad? And isnt he going to end up like that norwegian lad at Real who's virtually disappeared from football if he goes there or city or chelsea?

Sould like this fella isnt getting a big enough slice of the money.

Id love the club to tell him to get to fuck and go to real then see how your son 'develops' but not sure we can afford to.

His arl fella is not happy with the deal at all. Daddy Grujic wants a flat on Rocky Lane, a free pass for Pyramid Pizza and his choice of leather jackets. He hasn't even mentioned what Mobile he wants yet or what car he will get from the auctions. He was apparently devastated to learn the Grafton was closed.

Pyramid rep.

It's difficult because of the numerous players signed previously that didn't make the grade, but here's what I'm going to do, since it's Christmas and all...

I'm going to look to the future with hope in my heart. I'm going to give the new manager, and his assistant - who surely knows everything about this kid - a clean slate. They've got a big job on their hands but here's hoping this lad will grow to be a tremendous player for us.

• Upvote 2

Three teams in for him apparently,our bid accepted because we are paying whole fee up front,John w probably found the five mill down the back of his sofa.grujic says he wants to stay till the end of the season to help them qualify for the champions league,they've only got a fuck'n 25 point lead at the top,but you can't be too careful

"A statement on the club website said: 'In the last 10 days we have received three formal offers for the transfer of our player Marko Grujic: from Anderlecht £1.45m, Stuttgart £3.6m and from Liverpool received an offer worth £5m and 10 per cent of the next transfer."

Doubled the bid and added a sell-on clause. We are savvy bsstards aren't we? This will defo end well

• Upvote 1