Quantcast
Should the UK remain a member of the EU - Page 1059 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anny Road

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

299 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

59 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Oh fuck off angry.

You know very well the system and the big beasts in the eu and central banks made sure the greek left wing government failed. 

Why were they happy to let Portugal's anti-austerity government succeed?

47 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

You should see a psychiatrist, Gnasher, you are clearly demented. 

Europe has just lost it s only real left wing government.  The eu should imo take a large alice of the blame. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

Europe has just lost it s only real left wing government.  The eu should imo take a large alice of the blame. 

Mate virtually the whole of Scandinavia is left wing, albeit with a small L.

These guys caved pretty much from day one.

13 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Mate virtually the whole of Scandinavia is left wing, albeit with a small L.

These guys caved pretty much from day one.

Sorry but they didnt as you put it "cave" from day one. They tried to put forward a  resonable solution to give the youth of Greece hope for the future. That glimpse of light was quickly stamped out by the eu and big banks.

14 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Why were they happy to let Portugal's anti-austerity government succeed?

A simple question for you angry. What do you think of the eu response to the left wing syrzya (spelling again sorry) winning power in Greece a few years ago? 

11 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

A simple question for you angry. What do you think of the eu response to the left wing syrzya (spelling again sorry) winning power in Greece a few years ago? 

What was the response?

46 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I think the shitty  EU treatment of Greece which led to the rise of Syriza continued to be shitty.

I've answered your simple question.  Can you answer mine?

Funny how he can't pronounce the letter R in that video. Means he can't actually pronounce his own name. Perhaps it helps explain his own frustration and self loathing going through life introducing himself as Bwendun. 

Well, I was half-right about him, as it turned out he was actually trying to sell papers.

On 17/06/2011 at 12:03, Sixtimes Dog said:

You are the Kelvin MacKenzie of TLW, except much worse, because you don't even have the excuse of trying to sell papers.

• Upvote 2

There is, of course, always the chance that Brendan Judge has secretly infiltrated News International, rising to Head of Strategy, with the intention of destroying the evil institution from within. 

Just look at the sales figures for a start. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Fuck off numeeo you pretentious cunt.

Or are you going to tell us again of your beautiful gypsy heritage? You know ,  When your granny got fucked by the lads she paid to tarmac her drive.

Righto. 

10 hours ago, Gnasher said:

The only real left wing government in europe has just fallen . The eu is in part responsible. Its not fucking good. Not good at all.

I gave you three other examples. Let’s discuss it. Try not to hurl insults this time please.

11 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I think the shitty  EU treatment of Greece which led to the rise of Syriza continued to be shitty.

I've answered your simple question.  Can you answer mine?

They did shit all over Greece with giving them all that money from stabilization funds for years which they wasted and then allowing them to join the euro even though they didn't qualify and then enjoy years of cheap borrowing which they wasted and then hitting them with debt haircuts and bailouts. Fucking EU.