Quantcast
The Hodgson / England caption thread - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tlw content

The Hodgson / England caption thread

I'll be running a load of these in the next issue, but may as well make it an ongoing thing. Here's some pics to start you off but feel free to add your own as we go...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

17.jpg

Hodgson: "Sterling. That's another name for English money of course."

Sterling: "What?"

Hodgson: "Raheem sounds Arabic in origin, from an  Arab nation or possibly Muslim. Arab money, Arab money is a big problem in the English game."

Sterling: "What?"

Hodgson: "Arab money has made it difficult for many great English managers to reach the pinnacle of the game, people such as Jim Smith, a very good friend of mine who, like myself, likes to enjoy a glass of red wine from time to time, primarily wine from the Bordeaux region - Bordeaux in France of course."

• Upvote 15

&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-140529

Wight, Daniel, I know you have a knock but this is about testing your wesolve - What I want you to do is Wun to the big cone there, pick up the sack of coal and the wun back at full speed. Wepeat 5 times and then dwop and give me ten pwess ups"

• Upvote 4

17.jpg

England's Roy Hodgson : "Nice to see they kit out the ball-boys in the same outfit as the players, isn't it?"

Raheem (thinks) "Say nothing, say nothing, say nothing..."

arsene-wenger-roy-hodgson-442834.jpg

You injure Oxlade Chamberlain, Wilshere or young Callum and I'll put you on your arse like I would have that scruffy Portugese knobhead the other week.... 

• Upvote 3

15.jpg

"What do you mean do my methods translate? They have translated from Halmstads to Malmo, to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax, to the Swiss national team, so I find the question insulting. To suggest that because I have moved from one club to another, that the methods which have stood me in good stead for 35 years and made me one of the most respected coaches in Europe don’t suddenly work is very hard to believe, Waheem."

• Upvote 2