You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adam Lallana

WhiskeyJar

For some reason I don't think that we are getting the best out of him. I can't help feeling he plays like he's a bit constrained.

In one of the recent home games he played in a central role with a lot of freedom (in the first half). He seemed to relish this. Just don't think Brendan has sussed out where he will have the most impact.

He definitely has qualities that will help us. 

I like Lallana, but when everyone is fit and Brendan will probably go with 2 up, I just don't know where he'll play regular, same can be said of Markovic, 40m there that could have been better spent where we most need it

He should play at the tip of the diamond, if we play that system.  

Your using an argument that Lallana had 6 assists not 5 to disprove an argument that he has less than Tadic(7) this season, that my old mucked is straw clutching at its best, yes he may have been wrong about the 5 assists but the general assertion of the argument is valid.

What I wouldn't agree with is that Tadic would be better playing for us, I was very critical of Lallana after his first few performances, but he will be an asset the longer the season goes on.