You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mignolet

Pureblood

Simon Mignolet resurgence at Liverpool means Jurgen Klopp can splash the cash elsewhere this summer

James Pearce on why there's no need for the Reds boss to buy a new No 1

I knew this would happen if Mig played a few decent games. 

Don't get me wrong I'm pleased for the lad and I've never really believed he was the complete spastic many said he was but we need to find a keeper on a par with our rivals, Mignolet will never be as good as De Gea or Courtois, I saw far too much of Karius this season and the vast majority was not pretty, We simply have to invest in out defence before

anything else and part of that should be a better GK 

Well, I never thought I would see the Simon Mignolet thread with so many compliments. Hopefully he's able to continue receiving them rather than dropping any more clangers.

Another tidy performance today but lets not carried away. He has only been doing what we expect from a Liverpool keeper . If he keeps it up over the last 5 games I'll be impressed.

He's never been as bad as some have claimed and has had some shite defenders in front of him but he still not dominating area and his kicking is average , Couple of punches today when he should have claimed the ball