You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

While I doubt he planned for his team to lose, I don't doubt that his actions were somehow brought about to activate the stadium ban for the upcoming league cup game. A game he can easily miss.

Players do this all of the time, get themselves booked when sitting one booking away from a suspension so they can control which game they miss. I'm assuming he has done something similar.

• Downvote 1

Am I only cunt on here who couldn't give a fuck about Chelsea and Mourinho?

Agreed. We probably have the 7th best owners and our rivals are improving at a faster rate. West Ham have a massive free source of revenue heading their way. Prices will keep going up and the atmosphere will keep getting worse. The only ones to benefit will be players and their agents. Couldn't give a fig about Mourinho and Chelsea. Their job is done, they've hammered in the final nail that was begun with Champions League money and Sky.
  • Upvote 1

He obviously is what with him being the most successful. then again you thought Rodgers was excellent when he hadn't won a thing in his life, so god knows what you judge talented managers on.

I judge a manager by what he adds to the club. A good manager gets a club to punch above its weight (in terms of the players he inherits and the money he has to spend ). Maureen hasn't achieved that since 2004.

I judge a manager by what he adds to the club. A good manager gets a club to punch above its weight (in terms of the players he inherits and the money he has to spend ). Maureen hasn't achieved that since 2004.

I thought we judged them on the basis of their choice of attire

• Upvote 1

I think Chelsea could field their under 15's and we still wouldn't win at Stamford Bridge. We just shit ourselves over there.

Kenny managed to do it 3 times in 12 months.

But yeah, the current lot aren't displaying belief that they can get a win anywhere. We need to go into that game with at least 2 genuine goal threats so Chelsea don't mark the main one out of the game.