You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham vs Liverpool (Sunday 6th of April 2014)

WhiskeyJar

We'll either tonk them or it'll be a Yossi against Fulham moment. We'll win, start Sterling and Coutinho, be far too much for them. 

City put 9 past these over 2 legs in the cup and while they kept Chelsea out away from home, pretty sure Chelsea had something ridiculous like 50 attempts at goal. Unlike Chelsea, we have deadly strikers.  

Dunno about this one. I am starting to get a bad feeling about it. Not just the usual pre-match nervousness. Dunno what it is.

Maybe it was seeing the whole of the first team squad shit faced in a private room at Aintree today that's done it. But then I woke up.

Come on you redmen - keep the dream alive for one more week. We must win!!!!

FFS imagine the pressure that the players must feel. Gerrard especially - he probably has never been in the position where we can win the league with a handful of games left and our destiny is entirely in our own hands.

Come on.

My wife gave birth to my first son on Wednesday so I will be doing fuck all sleeping tonight. This gives me too much time to think about this match and I am already resigned to an embarrassing defeat. 6-0 West Ham.

Congrats X. Enjoy it while you can, childhood is gone in a flash. 6571 days until the little fella is 18 - make every one special.

Hope you are as lucky as Mrs Razor and I. No.1 son first slept through the night when he was 8 days old. No.1 daughter managed it at three days old. Happy days. My only regret is taking it for granted and not realising how very special every single day was. (They are now 28 and 22).

• Upvote 1

Must win game.their defenders will be shitting themselves looking at our forward line,fuck any negativity,we are going to batter them,we are on a roll at the moment and we simply cannot take our foot off the pedal now.

Yeah. Get in there HP - tell it like it is. This is what I need to hear. Let's twat these fuckers into jellied eel pie and liquer oblivion. East End cockney fuckers. Come on you redmen. No fucking mercy!!!!!

• Upvote 1