You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham vs Liverpool (Sunday 6th of April 2014)

WhiskeyJar

Well we've fucking blown it haven't we? Said before the Spurs game we probably couldn't afford to drop points and then we're subject to one of the most abject displays since the fucking Northampton game. Fucking fraud is Rodgers. The new Phil Brown.

No doubt the superfans amongst you, and I stress the word mong, will "see the positives".

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Very tough to get past the omens of Carroll and Downing. They play a game we find very difficult. Can't see anything other than a hone win I'm afraid. Say what you want about Allerdyce's teams but his teams are full of spirit.

• Upvote 1

Very tough to get past the omens of Carroll and Downing. They play a game we find very difficult. Can't see anything other than a hone win I'm afraid. Say what you want about Allerdyce's teams but his teams are full of spirit.

Nah once upon a time that was the case. Not anymore. It will be tough but our quality will see us through. 

Or maybe you're at it.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Nah once upon a time that was the case. Not anymore. It will be tough but our quality will see us through. 

We've already lost, mate. After all the shit I gave about the transfers of Downing and Carroll? We're done. I wouldn't even bother to turn up.

The two most contrasting styles of football go head to head.

The wonderful,fluid, free flowing football that we play up against the terrible turgid shite that Fat Sam forces them to play.

Unfortunately it's exactly the type of football that will cause us problems defensively and the likes of Downing, Carroll and Joe Cole are bound to be involved in something that goes against us.

Hopefully its a win for us, and a moral victory for football in general.