You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

22 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

A couple of new ones, I’ve started over the last couple of days.

Time - A BBC Prison drama starring Sean Bean and Stephen Graham (I know). The first episode was excellent.

8.5/10

In Plain Sight - An ITV crime drama starring Dougie Henshall and Martin Compston. It’s been on before apparently but I didn’t see it.

An enjoyable first episode.

8/10

I'm in need of some new shows, time in particular sounds very good.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah, bit of a let down in the end. Worth the watch but I doubt anyone from the city will learn much new. I might re-watch episode 3 because I was a bit distracted but the way a few people had gone on about it before I'd watched 2 & 3 I was a bit let down. Danny Dyer & Stephen French it isn't. 

5/10 

Excellent analysis Russ.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

Yes, I’ve only watched the one episode but it was very promising. I’d last about two seconds in prison. 

I've just watched episode 1 of Time myself, really good stuff with excellent acting throughout.

I fucking detest that scouser who's bullying Sean Bean, I'm hoping Bean pulls a Ray Shoesmith and napalms the cunt.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I've just watched episode 1 of Time myself, really good stuff with excellent acting throughout.

I fucking detest that scouser who's bullying Sean Bean, I'm hoping Bean pulls a Ray Shoesmith and napalms the cunt.

Yes, he’s a right nasty piece of work. Hope he gets what’s coming to him. 

Just finished Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy the original TV series with Alex Guiness. Still so good to see. Guiness is a genius - his ability to say something without speaking is brilliant to watch. 

Love the fact that every fucker smokes at every given opportunity. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Jockey said:

Just finished Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy the original TV series with Alex Guiness. Still so good to see. Guiness is a genius - his ability to say something without speaking is brilliant to watch. 

Love the fact that every fucker smokes at every given opportunity. 

Smiley's People next...

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Thought Time would have been mentioned more.

10/10 like everything McGovern has done as well as Stephen Graham, I just believe the characters he plays.

Stephen Graham is brilliant in pretty much everything he's been in, I still can't look at him without quoting "Are they Lancashire pigs?."

• Upvote 1

Time….Best thing I’ve seen for ages horrifically realistic especially the first couple of minutes and definitely the best thing that’s been on the Beeb for Christ knows how long. It’s funny they had The Pact on the other week and it was like a slow death as they dragged it out over 6 episodes yet it wouldn’t have hurt this with another episode or two as it was that good.

• Upvote 2

Been watching The Kominsky method over the last week or so based on recommendations from here. 

Really enjoying it. Not a big fan on Michael Douglas but have enjoyed his part however Norman steals the show for me. 

Not laugh a minute but I really enjoy the old, cantankerous gits 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Sweeney287 said:

Been watching The Kominsky method over the last week or so based on recommendations from here. 

Really enjoying it. Not a big fan on Michael Douglas but have enjoyed his part however Norman steals the show for me. 

Not laugh a minute but I really enjoy the old, cantankerous gits 

Added to my watchlist.