You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The latest episode of City on a Hill is brilliant, set up nicely for the finale. Jackie Rohr is hilarious at times.

Noticed that Detectorists is on iPlayer, is it any good? Never got around to it apart from the odd glimpse 

8 minutes ago, Elite said:

The latest episode of City on a Hill is brilliant, set up nicely for the finale. Jackie Rohl is hilarious at times.

Noticed that Detectorists is on iPlayer, is it any good? Never got around to it apart from the odd glimpse 

Detectorists is brilliant mate, love that show. Subtle comedy.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Detectorists is brilliant mate, love that show. Subtle comedy.

It’s an absolute gem. Understated, great characters, brilliant soundtrack and the kind show you don’t laugh out loud at but smirk regularly throughout. Loved it and will definitely watch again. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I'm really enjoying the latest godfather of Harlem - just watched episode 4, enjoyable stuff. 

I'm slowly edging through season 2 of pennyworth too, that's been good and again Paloma faith is stealing the show for me. 

Just seen it and its great. But this one episode a week thing is shit though. Is it 1975 again?

15 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Just seen it and its great. But this one episode a week thing is shit though. Is it 1975 again?

Ha, right? When they first started coming out all at once I was actually quite sceptical and thought it wouldn't feel quite the same... bollocks that that, give it to me all at once. All 7 fucking seasons. 

10 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I don't mind 1 episode a week. While I enjoy a binge watch, I like the fact I've got at least 1 good hour of TV per week! Although I've been enjoying Blacklist again and I'm about to start city on the hill. It seems shows are starting to drop through again after the pandemic slow down. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

I don't mind 1 episode a week. While I enjoy a binge watch, I like the fact I've got at least 1 good hour of TV per week! Although I've been enjoying Blacklist again and I'm about to start city on the hill. It seems shows are starting to drop through again after the pandemic slow down. 

Negged.

I watched both the Social Dilemma and S02E04 of GoH. Social Dilemma was good but it wasn’t as mind shattering as I was expecting, probably because I already knew most of what was going on already, and I think it would have had a more profound impact if I went in blind. 

Godfather of Harlem is really a good show. 

7 hours ago, Numero said:

I watched both the Social Dilemma and S02E04 of GoH. Social Dilemma was good but it wasn’t as mind shattering as I was expecting, probably because I already knew most of what was going on already, and I think it would have had a more profound impact if I went in blind. 

Godfather of Harlem is really a good show. 

GoF is improving week by week.

Fargo season 4. Like the 3 seasons before this one the first episode is a slow one and then it takes off, brilliant stuff again. As always some great characters.2 outlaws, a nutty nurse and a cop with a nervous twitch which is hilarious. 

Love it. Rumour of a 5th season next year. 

9/10.

20210513_175007.jpg

• Upvote 2

Matt Deighton: Overshadowed on Sky Arts. A documentary about the main man from Mother Earth who played with Weller, Oasis, Chris Difford and many more. It covers his music and the constant battles with depression that intersperse and shape it. If you like music, watch this. It’s fantastic.