You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

As you say, each to their own. I like peaky blinders, but I think I like it despite the acting. I just don't find enough of the characters believable - maybe that's the writing, but then I would expect the lack of believability to be across the board and not just certain characters.

Fair enough mate. Yeah, I see it very differently. One of those things I guess.

Something I do notice though is that it’s generally the same people I disagree with. There’s a handful of people that I just never agree with on film or TV. So I think it’s at least partly down to what the viewer wants from them.

It does seem people are very much looking for different things from me in actors, TV shows, and Films. I think the acting in Peaky Blinders is excellent across the board. I mean, each to his own but this place makes me wonder sometimes. Not just about other people’s sanity, but about my own!

Apart from the dodgy brummie accents I think the acting is good. It's a very good show, it's a shame the seasons are so short.

Sopranos S3 Ep1. The feds trying to bug Tony’s house to the mission impossible theme. The comedy and normality in this show is amazing.

I know I’m really late to the party with this show but never had a chance to watch it in its entirety till getting the Kodi.

Fair enough mate. Yeah, I see it very differently. One of those things I guess.

Something I do notice though is that it’s generally the same people I disagree with. There’s a handful of people that I just never agree with on film or TV. So I think it’s at least partly down to what the viewer wants from them.

I think this is aimed a bit at me,but I am hyper critical on here even if I like a show.Most good stuff starts at say 7/10 and develops into 9 or 9.5/10 as it goes along. I think I've noticed that writing has become pretty critical to how good modern stuff is and the trend towards retro shows,in some cases,tends to gloss over some not very imaginitive plot or storylines. BTW Animal Kingdom series 2 has just finished,for me anyway and it was much better than series 1. Same production company as Kingdom too.

Suburra La Serie is looking very good so far. For fans of the original film and fans of Gomorrah. Don't watch the dubbed Convoy release go for the original Italian with subtitles.

Its official title is Suburra:Blood on Rome and I've nearly finished it. A solid 8/10 but a bit long and padded if I were to criticise it. I also think its stayed too close to the film so not many surprises. A second series could expand the plot lines a lot more.